enemies

All are laughing but Alec terrified, he bump into Magnus.

Magnus struggle to getup and Alec helped him.

when Magnus finally stand and said "my hair, it's almost ruined" with pout face.

Everyone including Alec laughed for that and said "awwwe lost glitters, you can put again, glittery boy"

Magnus watched everyone laughing and he felt rage. how dare, first he bumped and throw me in water and now insulting me thought and lifted Alec to his shoulder.

Alec gasped for Magnus sudden reaction, struggle to get away but Magnus grip is too strong and Magnus slapped harshly on Alec butt cheek and walked towards more water.

"you are having fun when you throw me in water, I will show you what fun is" said Magnus.

"Mag Magnus, put me down, I Iam sorry, put me down" kept saying Alec but Magnus not listening he slapped again and again.

Alec bites his lowerlip everytime not make any sound.

Magnus throw Alec in water, Alec struggle to stand, he is in deep water and Magnus laughed.

Alec stood up breathing heavily by sudden action and he placed his hands around Magnus neck to keep his balance and try to open his eyes and spitting beach water.

He opened his eyes, met with brown eyes, they are staring at eachother and there was silence.

Magnus adjusted Alec hair which falling on forehead and he watched Alec eyes and lips, he just want to lean and kiss.

"Alec Alec, are you okay..." asked Damon, once he reached them. Alec removed his hands from Magnus neck. Both turned to face Damon.

"yeah, yeah iam good" said Alec with smile.

"But iam not" said Magnus and swim away from them.

"Hey Magnus, Alec didn't said you are having a birthday party next week, cat said it and we all are looking forward to it"said Mia.

Magnus smiled to them and excuses himself, dragged cat to corner and asked "are you out of your mind, you invited Alec friends without asking me"

"Don't be rude Magnus, they are cool, plus Alec going to be there, so why can't them, we will have fun" said cat and tapped his shoulder and went to join Rag.

"Alec,can I ask you something" said Damon.

"yeah sure" said Alec.

"Are you and Magnus in relationship, I mean any type of relationship, it's okay if you don't want to tell..." Alec cutoff his words and laughed "me and Magnus in Relationship? infact far from it, we are like like enemies, cat and mouse! and don't even think like that" said.

day went on, they enjoyed lot, just want to be there but they have to go back, they have works and college. Next day early morning, they packed everything and started to go home.