Chapter 9

Shinso POV

The moment i saw him, i ran over to him and hugged him. He was at first shocked but then hugged me back. 

"What are you doing here all alone?" he asked. "I wanted to see you, silly. And i didn't care what everybdody told me and well, if they are so stupid to respond to me." I said.

Denki shock his head as he got the hint and he said "You are so goddamn stupid." I smiled and said "No, you are stupid, i am in love with you." 

He chuckled and i couldn't hold myself. I leaned down and kissed him hard but passionate at the same time. He smiled in the kiss and kissed me back. Our kiss got deeper and deeper.

I pulled him closer to me and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I pressed him against the wall and continued to kiss him. 

After some more making out we needed to seperate to get new air. "What you get into trouble or something when people find this out?" Denki asked while panting. I let out a kinda annyoed breath.

I knew that i would get into trouble, maybe even really bad, but i didn't care. This was my Denki and i won't see him for a long time which actually broke my heart. I stocked his hair out of his face and answered him while smiling and leaning in for a kiss.

"And who told you i care if i get into trouble for that? I would die just to spent some more time with you."

And i meant my words. And Denki knew that. That was the moment our kiss started to become something like a way to say goodbye. He was crying and i was too. I didn't hide it. I didn't care if people saw me like that. They should know that i am not a heartless monster as some people might see me, no, i can love. And i love a lot of people infact.

But only on like i love Denki. And that is Denki.

I could never love somebody else like i love Denki. It's just impossible. 

After some more time we needed to seperate. I didn't want to go and leave but i knew i needed to. To keep the act and everything. But i wanted to stay with Denki so bad.

I knew denki knew how i felt. He hugged me tihgtly and said "It's going to be fine. But you need to got. Otherwise we will probably never see each other again and i couldn't live like that. But if you leave right now we will meet again."

I looked at him with sad eyes but then nodded. We kissed one last time before i left the cell. Just as i were outside, i was met with a lot of policeman and heros and stuff.

Damn, they don't need to overreact like that. It's not like i am going to get him out of this cell. Well, not right now. 

I would love to, to be honest, but i couldn't fight my way out of UA just like that without any plans. The chance was higher that i woud get caught, way higher, as if i would get outside. So i didn't have another possibility then to wait. It probably would drive me nearly insane but i didn't care.

As i was outside, somebody knocked me out from the behind. Wow, did you know that that is really unfair? I mean: You have no time preparing for it and it just hits you with full force.

~Timeskip Hours later~

I woke up in a familiar room. But i couldn't really say where i was at first. But then it hit me. 

I was in my room in my family's dorm building. 

Okay. That is some information. I looked around. Outside the sun started to go down so i guess it's around 6 p.m. The window was closed and locked by the way it looked. Do they think i wanted to free Denki or something?

Well, i couldn't really be mad at them. It did look like that a little. But still.

I got up in a sitting position. My legs were still shaky. In my head everything spun. So i took a deep breath, before i pushed myself of the bed and got up. My legs nearly broke down under me but i didn't care. 

I slowly made my way to the door and supported myself on the wall. I got to the door and was able to walk a little bit better by now. I pushed down the pawl and to my surprise, the door opend.

I made my way with my still shaky body and not really clear thinking mind downstairs, where i heared voices. I listend into the conversation and needed some time to connect the words i heared and voices with pictures and reasons and meanings.

And what i found out was: Dad and papa were discussed, why i acted the way i did, only to get to Denki. Only. How i hated how it sounded. Denki isn't just something in my life which you could ressemble with something which could be connected with the word only in a sentence. Denki was my reason to life. Without him, i am nothing. Just an empty body walking through his life. But Denki gives me the feeling of living and it hurts to think that i won't see him for a long time. Well a week isn't that long but for me: It will be the longest week of my life. That i already knew.

I blacked out the voices of dad and papa and made my way to the kitchen, where i got myself some coffee. Somewhere in this household is always coffee in the kitchen.

I sat down at the kitchen table and drank it. I sat there cross legged. It was comfy. I just stared out the window until i couldn't take all this discussing from my parents anymore.

It seemed as if dad was on my side and explaining that i would miss Denki and i wanted to see him but papa didn't seem to understand it, what hurt. I just stood up quickly. The stool fell backwards behind me and i ran out of the house.

I heared them yelling after me, but i didn't care. I continued to run to the droms of my class. I knew, where i would find approval because every single one of them could understand me. No, not every, but most of the,. Or at least in some kind of way.

 And they would at least talk with me and not about me.

------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked the chapter.

See you soon i hope.

Your A/N