Chapter 21

Izuku POV

I walked through the hallways of UA. It was so silent. A silence, i actually quite enjoyed. It gave me an oppertunity to sort out any alaby i would possibly need. I thought about every question, they would possibly ask me and tryed to find a fitting answer.

But my way ended far to fast. It felt like i just walked into the main building and now are already infront of Nezu's office. I think, i didn't prepare for everything. But i hope at least some of it.

But well, let's get this over with.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in" That was Nezu.

I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Oh, Midori-"

Nezu started talking but i cut him off mid sentence. "I knew, you knew that i was infornt the door, so don't act as if you didn't knew it."

Nezu closed his mouth again and then looked at me like he was checking me over or something like that. Like he tried to find an answer by the way i looked on the question to why i was acting the way i did. Aizawa did the same. All Might was also in the room, which i realized, when he started talking. And that's already when i needed to hold me back, but his words didn't make it any better.

"My boy, why are you like this today?"

Don't kill him, don't kill him, don't kill him. Not now.

Nope, I'll go kill him right now.

No, you need to keep trac of the plan, so don't kill him, don't kill him, don't kill him. Not in this moment.

Now maybe?

NO!

I took multiple deep breaths before starting to talk. I layed faked sadness into my voice and sounded a little depressed. That, i wouldn't have to really fake, if i wanted to sound like it.

"It's just-" I faked, as if i youldn't get the words over my toung. That wasn't actually a problem. A a little bigger problem was to keep the sound in my voice and not sound too happy or cracy. SO i took another deep breath before continuing and said 

"Today, 2 years ago, my mother commited suicide."

Fun fact, it is actually true. So, if they search it up, they will find out, that that is, what happend. 

"So, i just don't feel that good today. I am sorry if i sounded to anyone disrespectful today. It wasn't my intention in any way."

I added some fake tears and looked at them with a sorry look. Aizawa came over to me and gave me  light hug. If kinda felt bad to lie to him like that.

If i could just...

But i probably will...

If they will...

I pulled away from the hug after some time but Aizawa stayed by my side. 

"So, you basically live in an orphanage?" All Might asked. He sounded, like people, who are living there, are the most disgustful things in the world.

Oh, how wrong he was.

I just want to Kill him, strangle him, torture him, burn him, stab him, break every fucking bone of his body and relive him every single time, just to do it all over again.

But i took a deep breath, before shacking my head and explaining.

"I lived with some close family. Until we got the dormsystem in UA. There i started to live here full time."

It wasn't actually all a lie. I lived with the LoV from the moment, we killed my mother. And when we got the dormsystem, i started living there full time. 

All Might just nodded, probably satisfied with the answere. 

"Was that also why you apsolutly wanted to leave today?" Aizawa questioned, on which i just nodded. I didn't take my eyes off the ground really but it was still all an act.

Yes, i sometimes felt sorry for murdering my mother for like a split second, but that, what she did to me is way worse, than what i did to her and she definetly deserved it.

"Can i go now?" I asked, looking up sligthly from the ground and into Nezu's eyes. He nodded and i quickly said my goodbye, turned around and left.

The moment i was out of the office, i started running. I ran to the Dorms non-stop and then into my room. I dodged everybody in my way before getting into my room and closing the door. I locked it again and then threw myself on the bed.

I started laughing hysterically. 

I was actually quite happy that the cameras didn't have any audio, so now the staff probably thinks, i am crying, while i am actually laughing my ass off. 

At some point, i couldn't laugh anymore, so i took my phone and went through it.

After some time i set myself up again and looked at the clock. It was about 12 p.m. by now and i should get changed. 

So i hacked into the cameras and put in a footage of me going to bed and sleeping, before changing into my villain costume.

 It was actually nothing really cracy.

 It was the normal stuff of suit, just without the jacket. The shirt was in a dark green and on top of that the oart was black. I also wear black boots and black or really dark green jeans. On top of it all, i put a hoodie in dark green with out Logo on the front. 

So it happend quite often that some blood got onto it.

I also often wear a mask aswell.

(A/N: Imagen the mask he wears there

(A/N: Imagen the mask he wears there. NOT MY PISTURE! CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THIS ART)

So i out that all on and waited for Kurogiri to open the portal. I sat down on my bed and scrolled a little through the UA security and stuff like that.

 At point 1 a.m. a portal out of drak purple and black mist opened. i walked through it and was met with Iida, Shoto, Ochako and Tsu, all in their villain suits, similar to mine.

We gathered around each other in the middle.

And smirked at all of them, my mask hanging around my neck.

"Let's life up to our name again."

They all smirked aswell and nodded.

And that's how we went out. 

For the first time since a really long time the Interfection was going out again.

------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I anyone has any ideas on villain names or how to continue this story, i am open for pretty much everything.

So: I hope you have a nice day/night.

Your A/N