Chapter 43

Izuku POV

After grabbing some food, i went back to my room, locking the door behind me again.

I sat down at my desk again and started working on plans. Many diffrent plans. For every possibility. I needed to make sure everyone was ready for whatever could happen.

I sometimes teleported myself to Dad and asked him some stuff about some quirks, he knew about, and about some nomus. I needed to get as much information as possible.

I heared multiple people knocking on the door, but i didn't open it. I was focused on my work and needed to get it done.

Kurogiri had strict order to not teleport anyone inside no matter how hard they begged and i knew, he wouldn't do so. I could always put my trust in him. He would do as he is told.

At dinner, i went to the living room, where everyone else was eating.

I skipped lunch to work and well, by know, i was quite hungry.

I entered the room, without anyone noticing and watched the people sitting in diffrent places but all together and talking. I enjoyed the sight. They looked more and more like a family. They were a family. My family. Even Hitoshi and Eri were making small talk with everyone. They were sometimes a little bit more cut off.

I went to the table, where food was standing. Only now people started to notice me.

Toga ran at me and tried to hug me but i just sidestepped and she ran straight into the wall behind me.

 Dumb. Dumb as hell.

I just grabbed some food while she stood up again and I then sat down on my boyfriends lap. Immediatly, his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I leaned into him and ate my food in silence while the others continued talking. I never was someone to socialic much.

As soon as i was finished, my phone rang. I got it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID.

It was Aizawa.

I somehow got out of the arms of my boyfriend, stood up and left the room.

When i was sure, i was alone in a hallway, i accepted the call and held my phone to my ear.

Me: "Hello Aizawa. So? How did it go?"

Aizawa: "Hello. Everything is fine. They believed what we told them. Everyone is lost because of the death of All Might and Endeavor at the same time and the rest that happend in the Tartarus. To say it is chaotic would be quite and understantment."

Me: "Okay. So i guess the best time to stric is right now?"

Aizawa: "Yeah. Judging by how the things normally go, i would say in about a week or so everything will cool down again and start getting back to a more normal way."

Me: "So, we got a tight scedule. I will let you know, if there are any new news. For now: Stay low and get as much information as you can."

Aizawa: "Will do."

Me: "And i want a daily update."

Aizawa: "Sure. Bye."

Me: "Bye."

I hung up.

I took a deep breath. I hoped we would have a little more time but i guess not.

I walked back to the living room.

Me: "So, i got an announcment."

All the talking stopped and everybody looked at me and how i was walking inside the room.