Chapter 38

Aizawa POV

A lot of weird things happened today but i think, this was actually one of the most confusing.

Problem child was screaming for like half an hour constantly and Todoroki was trying to get to him but Iida was stopping him for some odd reason and now , after it stopped, Todoroki opened the door and left faster than light or something.

I stood in this living room like thing, surrounded by villains. Well, tecnically, i was one now too, so well, yeah.

I looked around. Everyone looked sad or affected besides me and Mic and Eri. We all looked really confused.

Mic: "What the hell just happened?"

Mic put the question into the pretty much silent room.

Iida, who was standing a little away from the door Todoroki just left through facing it, answered.

Iida: "Quirk malfunction."

Mic: "Huh? I am confused."

Iida: "Izuku has a really special quirk. But the malfunction of it is one of the worst aswell."

Me: "Isn't his quirk just like body strength?"

Iida: "No, it's-"

Hitoshi: "it is a lot more. Body strength is just some part of it."

I turned to Hitoshi. He had sat down on one of the couches and Denki was sitting right next to him. Hitoshi hadn't said a word in a quit long time, which wasn't something new for me at all. But this time i had a diffrent feeling. I had the feeling like there was more behind it.

Me: "What do you mean by that?"

Hitoshi: *sigh* "With his quirk, Izuku can produce every quirk he wants and give it to people but he can also steal them."

Me: ....

Mic: ....

I have never heard of such an powerful and dangerous quirk. It is really threatening.

Me: "But what's his malfunction than?"

Iida: "he needs to have his emotions under control at all times otherwise..."

Hitoshi: "Otherwise he looses control of his quirk and diffrent malfunction of the most varied quirks start going around him in waves. The only one, who can survive being hit by so many is him himself. If anybody else is hit with them, they will die."

Me: ...

Mic: ...

Hitoshi: "The waves would go through everything. Nothing could stop them. No wall, no person. nothing."

iida: "That's why his waals are made out of a special material so they wouldn't get through. In that way he can make sure that nobody else is getting injured."

Hitoshi: "Nobody else but himself..."

Mic: ....

Me: ...

I have never heard of something like that. Something so dangerous. For everyone.

???: "But it's not that bad as if anybody else would get hit."

Izuku POV

Over...

It was finally over...

I started to get everything back under control.

My quirk, my emotions, my breathing everything i could right now.

Short after i managed to at least sat down a little, Shoto was by my side.

I wasn't mad, that he came in. I actually was quit happy.

Because so, i would need to keep my emotions under check and not let them slip. Then, i would hurt Sho and i could never life with knowing, that i hurt him like that.

I soon was able to stand up again. Even though, Sho wanted me to stay on the ground and take it slow, i pushed my self up and somehow managed to stand. 

Sho hold me to stabalize me. My legs were still shaky but i took deep breaths and started walking towards the door.

Sho tried his best to confince me to get some rest but i just said that i was fine, even though everybody knew i wasn't, and i walked through the door. 

Sho was all the time close by to make sure i wouldn't fall or anything.

We walked to thr living room.

With every step i took, i started to get more stable. I soon wasn't shaking anymore at all and started to regain my strength.

When i arrived at the living room, i opened the door quietly and started listening, to what was said in the room.

Hitoshi: "Nobody else but himself..."

The words started to go into my brain and i combained them with what i heared before. I was listening in on the conversation for some time by now.

Me: "But it's not that bad as if anybody else would get hit."

That was true. I would sacrafice myself, just to make sure, they are okay. And so i take the pain. And if they would get hit, they would get so badly injured that they could die. And that i want to prefent from happening as good as i can.

After i said that, everybody in the room turned to me. They looked at me up and down. Most of them shocked but also reliefed. But i could also see some little dots of anxiety. But that was fine with me. I mean, i probably looked, like i just rose from the dead.

And in the next moment, from everywhere people asked question.

How i was feeling, if i was okay, what i was doing here, that i should be resting.

It came form every where.

And it started to overwhelm me.

But to my luck, Shoto stepped in and shut them all down. He told them to ask one question after the other and that's what they did. I answered the one by one.

The only one staying quiet was Hitoshi. And i knew why.

After everyone had their answeres, they started to do their own stuff again.

I walked towards denki. We had eyecontact for a moment and he understood. He left to get something to drink.

I sat down next to Hitoshi.

Me: "It wasn't you fault."

Histoshi: "No, it was. I shouldn't have reacted that way."

Me: "I also probably have acted that way. But we all make decisions, we can't take back. The only thing we can do then is to accept that and move on with our day. We can't change them anymore. And also: I am still alive. It's not like i died."

Hitoshi: "but you could have."

Me: "Nah, i don't think so. Every quirk has sometimes a malfunction, but it couldn't kill the owner. It could kill people around them but never the owner. So don't worry about that."

Hitoshi: "Okay..."

Me: "And now stop making such a sad face and go to your family."

Hitoshi smiled at me me and nodded, standing up and walking over to his parents and sister.

The way they all took care of each other and were so nice to each other, it just made me sad and reminded me of my own childhood.

Then i heared a voice besides me. It was a really familliar one.

???: "Come on, let's go visit him."

-------------------------------------------

Hey!

I have finally updated again.

I haven't in kinda like ages because of a lot of stress and i can't promise to update any time soon again, because everything is just continuing very stressful, but i will try.

i hops you still enjoyed the chapter.

Have a nice day/night!

Your A/N