Chapter 19

Izuku POV

I immediatly recognized the voice. But i didn't care.

Should he do, whatever he wants. I'm fine. I would love to skip school, but i love being with Shoto more and he can't because of his father so i have to go to school aswell.

That is practically the only reason why i stand up every fucking day.

My other is that i have to keep up my act of that stupid child, who wants to be a hero more than anything and a little pain is included in that.

So i just leand back onto Shoto. I knew, he didn't feel that good in the situation but i hope he feels more comfortable like this.

"I won't repeat myself." The voice said.

"Oh, i know you will, so?" I said and breathed in the sence of my boyfriend. It made me feel calm again.

"Problem child, you are injured, so what are you doing at school?"

"I have my cruches with me, my leg is okay, it doesn't hurt and in the afternoon Recovery Girl can heel it, while you have training. So there is no problem with me being here right now."

"Does she know, that you are here and she should heal you later?"

"No..."

Oh, that's what i forgot this morning. I had everything planned but i forgot to ask Recovery Girl. But well. Can't change that now. Guess she will get another surprise visit of me.

Before Aizawa could start discussing with me more, other people of the class came inside and soon were followed by the rest of the squad. But i didn't feel the need to get out of my position and nether did Shoto. So we stayed like that until the bell rang and we had to seperate and the schoolday started.

And i am already unmotivated.

~Timeskip After school~

I am currently on my way back to my dorm. 

Recovery Girl healed my leg even thought she was kinda pissed i just came inside and was the day at school and stuff, but well she healed it and that was the only thing that matters.

I wasn't feeling so tired, so i decided to walk to the dorms and go there to sleep.

So that's how i ended up here, walking over the empty schoolgrounds on my way back to the dorms. The others were still having training and stuff, but i didn't really feel like going there.

So i just went to the dormbuilding of 1-A. It was so weird that it was completly silent. Nowhere was someone making noises or anything like that.

It was a peaceful silence.

I did the only rational thing to do, when i was in my dorm.

I got out my notebook and started going over the plan over and over again. I made sure to put something in the camerasytem of me sleeping of course but then i was faster behind my desk, working, than you could say 'yeet'.

I was sure now that the plan was perfect, so i decided we would hold a meeting this night.

So i sent a text in the GC of all LoV members with the words: Meeting today night, headquaters

I never was a person of much words, especially in GC's. I hate it to be forced to write something in there because of certain things. 

After that i checked the plan and every single information i had to it one more time and out it all together in a backpack. That backpack i put into another hidespace and then actually felt tired. 

Maybe i should get some rest...

So i grabbed my phone, put the image of me down again and then went actually to sleep, after setting an alarm to 18 p.m.

3 hours of sleep should be enough for now.

~Timeskip 18 p.m.~

The alarm went off and i woke up and put it out. I fell back on my bed and was still feelig a little bit sleepy.

I took a deep breath and then pushd myself up and went to my wardrobe and got out some nice trousers and a hoodie. I was feeling so much better and more free without the crouches and stuff.

When i was finished changing i made an attamp on brushing my hair but gave up on it very soon. I took my bag with all my stuff out and then first sent a message to Aizawa, saying i was going out with the squadand not much more and then went in the living room. I didn't care, if he didn't want me to. I go out, when i want to. He just needs to know that i am going out.

When i was walking through the living room, the squad made their way to me. First person who came to me was Shoto and then soon Iida, Uraraka, Tsu and at last Hitoshi followed. We went out together without saying much.

When we were outside of UA, we all shut down our phones. I saw that Aizawa told me not to go out because of my fresh healed leg but i just didn't care what he thought, so i wiped the message away and shut my phone down.

Then we walked together to the headquaters. We only made some small talk but most of the time i just dround out, what they were saying. I was kinda speed walking to our destination but they didn't have aproblem with that. They were probably used to it pretty much.

When we finally arrived at the headquaters i didn't even bother to knock on the door, so i just pushed the door open. I knew that the consequences were probably being attack but that i can attack.

And i was right.

Just at the moment we all were in the door, Toga attacked me with her knive. I simply moved out the way, took her wrist thightly in my grip and squeezed it so hard, that she let it drop, so i catched it and put it against her throat.

"Don't test my patience, Toga. Loose your muscles or you are dead. I can replace you." I whispered in her ear and she completle losened her muscles and i let go of her throat and wrist. She looked at me with a scared look and i just took the knife with me and through it then on the desk, she ran after it.

Then a very familliar voice called

"Took you long enough."

----------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter 

Leave a comment or like if you want.

Then until the next chapter

Your A/N