Chapter 26

Izuku POV

I acted on instinct.

I tryed to grab the hand and flip the person over my shoulder, but this movement was foiled by a to me very much know handmovements. 

I knew them very good.

So i let the tension out of my arms slip away and made them go more limp again. I loosened the muscles and let it go back to the front, after it was released.

I tryed to focus again on my notes but it again was foiled by the person standing behind me.

They bave me a short kiss on the mouth. Long enough to make me furious to get more  but short enough to not make me completly take control.

The two sides in me were debeating. If i should concentrate on the notes again and ignore the person ore go over to the person and take what is mine.

My body decided latter so i stood up from the stool, i was sitting on, and looked around the room.

I saw the boy with the diffrent colored hair, diffrent colored eyes and such a lovely face sitting on my bed on his phone. 

My boyfriend as i love him.

But i wanted my revenge.

So i walked over to him unnoticed by erasing my presence in the exacted moment, so he would be able to really much reacte beside rasing his head.

That was the moment i layed my one hand on his chest, pushed him backwards on the bed and grabbed his hands. I took them in one hand and hold them above his head onto the wall at the back of the bed. I was sitting on my knees on the bed, towering over my boyfriend, who was smiling. 

He was definetly enjoying it.

I knew what he wanted.

But i wanted my revenge.

So i lowered my head and connected our lips. From moment to moment the kiss got deeper but before our toungs got into the game, i quickls broke it and was faster back at my desk, than you could imagen someone to be.

Shoto was still laying on the bed, shocked by the sudden turn of events.

After some time and me writing a lot of more information down in my book, Shoto broke the silence.

"Can't we at least cuddle? We haven't in weeks."

I turned my head to him and saw that he was looking at me with his puppy dog eyes. If i really wanted to be constant because i was really mad at him, then i could resist, but now?

I sighed, put down my pencile and walked over to the bed. Shoto smiled at me with a 'thank you' in his eyes and i layed down on one side of the bed, we quickly cuddeling into me. I needed to chuckle lightly and started stroking his hair.

It didn't took long for him to fall asleep.

I still smiled at him.

Yes, i really love him.

Yes, he stands above everything in my world.

Yes, i will do everything for.

Yes, i will marry him, if he wants me to.

Narrator POV

Like that, the week went by. Aizawa calmed down a little and got more sleep again. The weekend was calm. The Interfectio didn't went back on the streets to save their energy and also the LoV trained more but didn't got much more attention on themselfes.

It was like the clam before the storm.

Monday came faster than expected. But they all were ready to attack.