Chapter 27

Izuku POV

I took one last breath, beofre pressing down laying my hand on the door knob and opening the door with all my self convidence.

I believed, that it would work.

I stepped outside and was met with a shocked looking Aizawa. I couldn't see the rest of the heros. Where were they? Maybe on the way to a cell or something else? I need to pay close attention. And the rest aswell.

So i tapped on the earpiece in my ear once lightly and then said "Trash can, Dumbbest and Mixture are on the lose. Pay attention."

I tapped on it once again, with it not making them able to hear my conversation.

Then my hole attention shifted to Aizawa.

He was now in a fighting position, quirk activated but i could see the respect he had before me. I was, of course, wearing my mask as everybody else did, to not be suspected and uncovered that easily, but he could definitly see, who i am. The were only rumors spreading around the shape and looks of the Interfection, but i fit in it perfectly. 

How these rumours started is an actually quit funny tale but i will tell you that another time.

"Who are you and were are my students?"

Aizawa asked me with anger in his voice but also concern.

"Oh, I am your student, so what are you worrying about?"

"No, you aren't one of my students. They would never be a monster like you are one. So drop the act and reveal yourself. There is no where to run to."

"Oh, there actually is. I could just run away. I mean, i did get in unnoticed, so getting out, wouldn't be such a problem. And the question is: Am I really the monster here?"

With that, i started sprinting towards Aizawa and before he could even reacted, i made a cut on him with a dagger made out of shadown in the moment, i was out of his reach. 

I let it disappear again. I waited for Aizawa to turn around. He did, not even caring about the wound. He is really tuff, to be honest. 

"Even if you were, where would be the rest?"

"Oh, you are talking about the pathetic useless person, that were in your class aswell? Oh some of them, i already killed. And with every second passing, one of them is getting tortured more and more."

"What?"

His eyes were so shocked and so full of concern, that i couldn't stop myself from starting to laugh like a maniac.

Then i said, while still laughing a little "The one, who is getting tortured is that purple haired guy. What was his name again... Hiroshi? Hitoshi? Yes, Hitoshi. And last name... Shinos? Oh, oh, no, I'm sorry, i forgot. His last name was Aizawa. Hitoshi Aizawa."

The moment that left my mouth, Aizawa started running at me with pure hatred in his eyes. I couldn't help but smile.

I dodged every single of his attacks, just kicking or punching him, when i felt like it. He soon was out of breath and we again stood infront of each other. Me, perfectly fine, i didn't even started to sweat, and Aizawa aready panting a little.

"Can we now finally talk? Thank you."

"What *pant* should you *pant* want to talk *pant* about?"

"On how to save your dear son. Because with every attack you do against me, he gets even more tortured. And at the raid we are, he is probably dead in about 10 minutes."

Every single little bit of confidenze left his body and even some of his muscles gave up.

"What do you want me to do?"

Strike, i got him. Now he is all mine. 

"Oh, i want you. So surrender yourself or he is going to die and you will have to life with the consequenzes of that until you die because of your age, that i will make sure."

I could see his mind working, as he weighed the various options. He soon came to a decision. He came back to a normal position and left his fighting stance.

I smiled.

I ran behind him and had my hands around his eck, before he could even do anything and whispered into his ear "Thank you for your cooperation."

He didn't even get to move, there i already hit a pressure point on his neck and he fell limp into my arms.

I let him slip on the floor. Kurogiri would get him in some seconds. So i listened in on my surroundings.

I heared the loud footsteps of my next victim.

Oh, this is going to be fun.

Shoto POV

After climbing into the vent system and saying goodbye, i at first felt kinda weird, but by now, it's all good again. Because i need to focus on my mission.

If i want to help Izuku then i have to do my best.

We were crawling through the system. I knew the way out of my head. I looked at it over and over again until i knew everything about it.

In order to keep Izuku as safe as possible.

We were now there. And now it didn't matter anymore. I took my left hand and melted the rods of the grid on the opening.

We were directly in Denki's cell. It was perfect.

When he saw us, he acted like nothing happened. Right now, we was out of the range of the cameras and i still didn't know, if the cameras were off, so every wrong move of no matter who, could alart the hole alarm system and make things a lot more difficult.

Right in the moment, the cameras left Denki out of their view to pan around once to look all over the room, they were shut down.

Uraraka and Tsu did a great job.

We all ran over to Denki and i destroyed the cuffs, which were cuffing him to a chair, with my quirk. 

"Finally. It feels really good to have that once back off of me."

We all welcomed our Denki in a group hug, before Iida said "Guys, we need to focus again. This was only one part of the plan. We need to get back aswell. And out."

We all nodded and were completly back to being serious, but we didn't forget our happiness about Denki being back, especially Hitoshi, who didn't move further away form Denki than kinda like the legth of a hand.

We were making our way back to the vent system, when the alarm got pulled, and many people were aiming their guns at us.

The only thing besides the high alarm tone, which could be heard, was the call of a police or security man calling.

"Stand still. Put your hands up. We have the place surrounded."

---------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Hopefully, i will see you in the next one aswell and btw THANK YOU FOR 777 READS! I LOVE ALL THE SUPPORT I GET OF YOU.

Then: I hope you have a nice day/night.

Your A/N