Chapter 37

Izuku POV

I turned around to the owner of the voice. They looked at me with sadness and helplessness in their eyes.

Me: "So i see you figured it out. Took you long enough."

???: "Why haven't you said anything? I could have helped you."

Me: "First of all: Did you ever asked me? Did you ever showed to me you cared about that? NO."

???: "But i-.."

Me: "No, let me finish."

???: "..."

Me: "And second: Why do you think i would want you to help me. I am happy with the way my life is right now and i don't want that to change in any way. And it was like that since the start. Since the moment i way rescued."

???: "So you lost the faith in heros that day... You wouldn't had let me help you even if i had known, would you?"

Me: "No, i wouldn't. But let's go now."

???: "Only one last question."

Me: "What?"

???: "Why did you bring us here?"

Me: "..."

Me: "That is non of your buisness."

???: "Yes, it is."

That made me furious.

I made a knife out of shadows and pinned the person i was talking with to the wall, knife at their throat.

Me: "If i say it's non of your buisness, i mean that."

I saw the fear in the eyes of the person before me. Something, which was seen in these eyes rarely.

Me: "Now, let's leave."

I walked away from the person. I heared Mic running over to him with a "Are you okay, Sho?" but i didn't care.

We still needed to get work done.

Me: "You two better get here because i don't mind killing another person today."

The knife, with which i just threatened my old teacher, was now at the throat of Hitoshi, pinning him to the wall.

Aizawa: "We are comming. Just don't kill either him or Eri."

Me: "hu. Pathetic."

I opened the door and walked out the room, the Aizawa family following me. Eri had run to Aizawa and jumped onto his arm, burying her face into his chest, crying. I felt the angry stares of Hitoshi on my back, but i didn't care.

I walked determineded to the main room and pushed the door open, walking inside.

Shoto: "So: You did manage to confince them?"

Aizawa + Mic: "TODOROKI?!"

Shoto: "Yeah? And?"

Shoto: "Anyways, back to the topic. So, Izu?"

Me: "You see it. I did."

Hitoshi: "No, you didn't even let them have a choice. This was not the way we decided it."

Aizawa: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?! YOU EVEN HELPED HIM?!"

Hitoshi: "That's not the point right now. You didn't hold your promise."

He stared at me angrily. I turned to him looking him dead in the eye and realised a deadly aura around me.

Me: "We didn't decide shit. And i never promised you anything. I had multiple option on the plans. I just told you sime but in the end, i just used a diffrent one."