Chapter 42

Izuku POV

I wondered how to get in for a second.

I was considering to over dramatically crash through the door but then decided to rather go through the opened window, that was on the ground floor to not attrac to much attention.

But i still ask myself: Who with a normal sane mind leaves their window open i mean completly open at night. And then even on the ground floor. But well. The man that lives here isn't sane at all. I mean, what he does to these kids is just disgusting.

I shook my head before slipping in the house through the window.

Inside, it was silent. Very silent. I had work, that needed to be done.

So: Where are you little bitch.

I looked on the ground floor but couldn't fin him. But i found a way to the basement, a kitchen, a living room and a visitor toilet.

So i went up the stairs to the first floor.

There was a hallway with multiple doors. At first i didn't really know what to do. So i just let myself be directed by my instincts.

I found myself infornt of a door i didn't know quite why but a feeling was telling me that he was behind that door.

I carefully opened it and looked inside.

Bingo.

I found him asleep next to a woman, who i knew about was her wife. I recoginzed her from a picture i found of her. 

I always make a deep background check on every of my victims to not be taken by surprise by anything.

I walked over to the man, my footsteps not making any noise.

I transformed some shadows into a kinfe and slit the mans throat open even though he deserved far worse for what he had done. He desreved to be brutally tortured to death, but this needed to be done quickly. I don't have the time and it would attrac to much attention.

I always wanted to stay in the backgrounds, kill in the shadows and one day, i will step out in the light and show myself.

An evil smirk creped across my face.

But then i got back to reality.

I stared at the man in disgust while he was bleeding out. I watched him until i was sure, he was dead.

That was also the moment i saw the blue lights outside. The police arrived.

I shaddered the window and jumped out on the ground. The police didn't see me. What idiots.

I ran away and soon climbed up a rooftop and ran or more like flew over the tops of this part of the city until i rejoined the rest of tonights group.

We then just continued our way. I was taking care of the victims while they watched and hopefully learnd some things.

When the other three victims were dead, we made our way back home.

When we arrived, food stood on a counter. Everyone immediatly went to grab themself something. They acted like animals, who haven't been fed for ages or something.

Well, i didn't.

I just smiled at them, my family, before silently leaving the room. There was something that needed to be done.

I went into my own room where i first took care of the mess i created before. Well, more like my quirk created this mess.

It was quit an eventful day, well more like yesterday and this night, but it still wasn't over. You can bet that i ain't getting any sleep tonight.

I made sure my door was locked before putting on my headphones and grabbing my phone as well as notebook, i think i am at 26 or something, and started watching new videos of heros fighting or interviews. They give away so many informations.

If i had already analyzed a guy, i grabbed the notebook in which they stood and continued writing there, if there was still space. If not, i would continue in a new one.

Soon, i watched every video and started hacking into diffrent servers.

I found some videos of Hawks training. That reminds me that he hasn't been here for quit a while. But anyways. They were quit old but i still was able to get some information out of it. I didn't have to but still. It was fun analyzing people, so why not use every oppertunity?

I moved on onto diffrent heros, put cases together we needed to take care of and other stuff. I knew we would need it every information we can get soon and before that get as much heros out of the game as possible.

I spent hours working on my analyzes. And i didn't sleep at all, which wasn't really something new for me.

When it was 7 am i walked out of my room to get myself something to eat. Nothing much. Just something to stop this killing feeling of hunger. Than i will go back to my analyzes. And i really need to make some plans. Like who kills who and stuff. 

I had a lot of work to do.

When i arrived in the living room, i was met with Aizawa and Mic already eating as well as talking to my brother. Kurogiri stood behind the bar as always cleaning glasses.

Me: "Hey, Mamgiri. You know that the glasses ain't getting better from getting cleaned without being used?"

Kurogiri: "But the dirt is somehow still geting inside of it."

I just shock my head while heading to the table on which was food.

Me: "I didn't expect you two to already be awake."

Aizawa: "Well, we gotta make a plan on what to say to Nezu and the staff on how we got out of here."

Me: "Easy."

I made a knife out of shadow and controled it with telepathy. 

Before Aizawa or Mic could even move, i made multiple cuts some deeper, some lighter on Mic and a few on Aizawa and the stabbed his arms and left leg. I let the knife stay in his leg.

They both gasped as i did so.

Me: "Know you look like you fought with one of us and were able to outnumber him and got away."

Shiggy: "Well, more like they fought some cracy man like you."

Me: "I will take that as a complimant."

I turned my full attention to Aizawa and Mic again.

Me: "So i will be teleporting you in the near of UA. Then you will act like we kidnapped you, tried to get information out of you and you fought you way outside. I want an update on your state later today. My number is already in your phone but of course under a fake name. You will know it is mine. Understood?"

They both nodded.

Me: "Jut to make sure you both know it: If you guys make one wrong move, i will kill Hitoshi and Eri."

  The both gulped while nodding. I then teleported them near UA in a dark alleyway.

From now it depends on their work.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I am planing on soon ending this story because i got already an idea how to but it will probably be open ended, but i can wrtie like what i think could happen, if you want me to.

But this is future talk.

I just hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N