Part 5

I sat up waiting for Niall to come home.... He never did, when i woke up it was 9am. I went through to the lounge looking for Niall. 'He never came back last night.' Zayn said as he was spreading butter on toast topless in the kitchen. I didn't know where to focus my eyes. I sat down at the table as Zayn passed me a bit of toast. 'Did you mean what you said to Niall last night?' i asked confronting Zayn about his argument. 'Of course not, i was just angry at Niall for not giving me any warning, how can i judge someone when i don't even know anything about them apart from their first name.' Zayn sat down opposite me. 'So what happened between you two?' i wasn't sure how to answer Zayn on this one, it was an awkward situation. 'We had only known each other for like half a day and he came onto me, i-i just didn't feel comfortable about it.' I answered, i felt my face burning as it went so red. 'I'll talk to him.' Zayn smiled putting his hand on mine. I couldn't stop looking into Zayn's eyes, there was just something so intriguing about them. The next minute Zayn was leaning over the table, we were centimetres apart, i could feel his warm breathe against my skin. 'Niall is so lucky to have someone so beautiful.' I blushed at his words. I couldn't help myself as i went in to kiss Zayn, his lips were so soft. He didn't pull away. It was perfect until i heard the door open. Niall. 'Shit. please can we forget about this Zayn.' I whispered taking a breath. 'Hey babe.' Niall walked into the kitchen, he was acting so normal. Zayn looked as if he was about to cry, 'I will leave you two to it.' Zayn smiled. We were so close to getting caught together, i don't know what came over me. 'Where did you go?' I almost shouted. 'You can't just leave me in your flat by myself, on my first night!' Niall took a while to answer but words finally rolled out his mouth. 'i'm so sorry. i've never been rejected like that, i thought we were okay to, you know, go for it. Anyway i just stayed at Liam's for the night.' 'And you didn't think of texting me or anything! I couldn't sleep half the night as i was so worried something had happened to you!' I swallowed my tears as they threatened to get the best of me. Niall grabbed my hands, swinging them back and forth before placing them on his hips and slowly pressing his lips against mine. This kiss was amazing. I felt fireworks go off, the best feeling ever tingled through my body, goose bumps formed all over my body. Was this how love felt? I couldn't let go of Niall as i hugged him tightly. 'I'm sorry babe.' Niall whispered into my ear. 'You are totally forgiven. I don't understand why i pushed you away last night anymore, that kiss, words can't describe it.. Please l-let's go try again.' I smiled pulling Niall towards his bedroom. Just if i could rewind the events of what happened between Zayn and i things would be perfect. I was so nervous that Zayn was going to tell Niall.