Part 18

Six weeks had passed, I went to the boys first show three weeks ago and it was amazing! I got recognised by quite a few people and they all made lovely comments about how much they love Nadison as a couple! So far i had been to two of the boys shows and i'm going to a third tonight with Lauren. The tour is amazing! All the lights and i filmed Little things where i could see tears form in Niall's eyes as the whole crowd cheered at his solo. Also during little things the audience had their phones, cameras and other lights up in the air and you could just see all these white lights like stars around the whole arena! It's amazing to see how far they've come!

Lauren arrived at 11am as we had to set off for Manchester and the journey would take about four and a half hours. Not including all the stops Lauren will want to make!

After the long journey we arrived at four, We dropped our stuff off at the hotel, got dressed up and then headed for the arena where we were going to meet Niall.

It had been two weeks since i saw Niall and i'm missing him so much! I was now on my summer holidays for eight weeks so i had quite a while to try and find time in between concerts to see him!

There were loads of fans queuing for the show tonight, but we got in the back door. It was amazing seeing the arena empty! I had to take a picture. A lady gave us instructions to where the boys would be so Lauren and i made our way along all the corridors. 'What if the boys get changed in front of us!' Lauren squealed grabbing my arm.

'I doubt they will. Remember you have to stay calm, don't make them think you're weird!' I laughed.

Finally we found a room that had a sign on the wall saying 'One Direction' I knocked on the door just in case they were getting changed. I think it was Louis that shouted 'come in!' Lauren and i walked in, the room smelt of aftershave and there were lights along the mirror, three big red sofas, a tv and an x box. The room was quite big! 'Hey honey. I've missed you so much!' Niall said walking over to me and gently kissing me, it was so nice to feel Niall's touch again. 'I've missed you too babe.' I replied. Lauren stayed quiet, to be honest i think she was stuck for words! She had only met Niall before. Zayn and Liam were playing what i assume was Fifa on the x box, Harry was getting his hair done and Louis was making a cup of tea with Eleanor standing next to him.

'Hey you must be Lauren, it's nice to meet you.' Louis walked over greeting Lauren, i could see her legs were about to give in! She was in shock! This made me laugh, 'Lauren why don't you sit down over there, i just need to talk to Niall.' I giggled helping Lauren over to the seat. I then went back to Niall and took his hand. 'Is there anywhere more private around here?' I whispered to Niall. He started smiling and led me out back into the hallway. Niall took me down some stairs, i passed a sign saying 'Below stage, please take care for wires.'

'How about here?' Niall said smiling and leaning into me kissing me hard on the lips.

'Here is perfect, I don't know how i'm meant to cope being without you when you're in America and Australia!' I said putting my arms around Niall neck, He lifted me up onto some kind of box. I put my hands into Niall's hair tugging it as he nibbled at my ear and squeezed at my legs. 'Let's not think about that right now.' Niall said leaving short kissed on my neck.

After a while i told Niall that we should probably get back in case Lauren has fainted or something! We got into the room 'Someone has been having some fun!' Liam said as he looked at Niall's hair that had gone all messy. We both blushed and i hid my face in Niall's neck.

Eleanor was sitting next to Lauren and they were chatting away. I went over to join them. 'Hey Madison, It's nice to finally talk to you!' Eleanor said smiling at me. 'I was just talking to Lauren and we were thinking of going out for lunch tomorrow as you will still be in Manchester, will you join us?'

'Sure, that would be lovely! Just knock on our door when you are ready to go tomorrow, we are just three doors along from you.' I smiled sitting next to Lauren. Louis then walked over and put his hands on Eleanor's shoulders. 'You guys should probably go and find your seats, it's already quarter to seven.' He smiled leaving a kiss on Eleanor's forehead. We headed out into the queue for the arena. Luckily we only had to wait about five minutes before we got in to find our seats.

'So your'e the bitch that broke Niall's heart?' The girl standing next to me said giving me a dirty look. I didn't know what to say.. This was going to be a good night sat next to someone who hates me.