Part 4

Niall's POV

i really liked Madison, could she be my princess i had been waiting for? We seemed to just connect, she was perfect for me! Her long brown hair, her sparkling brown eyes, her perfect full lips.

'By the way, i thought i'd tell you before we arrived at my flat that Zayn lives with me, i've not really told him about you, you know we've only known each other for like six hours..' Madison looked confused. 'I never knew you lived with Zayn! I don't think any of your fans knew! But that's fine with me.'

Madison's POV

We arrived in front of Niall's flat, the building looked quite old, in a nice way. Niall parked the car in a massive garage containing lots of bit and bobs. He grabbed my hand and we climbed up the stairs to his door. Niall got his key out about to open it when Zayn appeared 'What took you so long i've..' Zayn suddenly stopped as he saw me next to Niall. 'Oh this is Madison... erm.. my.. um.. girlfriend.' Niall had defined our relationship so quickly! My last boyfriend it took us three weeks to decide if we wanted to be a proper couple! 'Hi Madison! I'm Zayn.' 'I know who you are! You're on like the cover of every magazine!' I laughed. We went inside and Niall took me to his room. 'You can stay in here, I will sleep in the lounge, I will give you a while to settle in.' Niall smiled and left the room. I found an empty drawer in Niall's room so i put some of my stuff in it. I sat on the bed taking everything in. There were a few guitars in the corner, two massive wardrobes one with a big section underneath for all of Niall's shoes. i laughed as i knew from facts Niall owned lots of Supras. I went to find a bathroom as i thought my make up would have been a mess from when i was crying earlier. I heard Niall and Zayn speaking. 'What's that about Niall? Bringing a girl home to stay with you when i've never even met her!' Zayn sounded really annoyed, it surprised me. 'I met her earlier at a coffee shop. I felt like we instantly connected. She's really nice Zayn and she is going to be staying with me for a while as she fell out with her mum and needed a place to stay.' Niall answered back at Zayn. I loved what he said, Niall seemed such a genuine guy. 'I get it Nialler you are just taking in the homeless, you saw a hot girl in a cafe and find out her life story and just feel sorry for her, there is no connection Niall!' What was wrong with Zayn! Why was he being so mean? 'Fuck off Zayn!! Just because you are jealous that i have actually found someone that i like!' Niall pushed Zayn making him fall onto the sofa. i quickly ran into Niall's room. 'Hey babe, did you find a place for some of your things?' Niall came in as if nothing had happened. 'Yeah. Thanks again for letting me stay.' I smiled shyly. Niall sat beside me on the bed and nuzzled at my neck kissing every spot from my ear down my jaw line. i giggled as it tickled quite a bit. 'i really like you Maddie, can i call you Maddie?' 'Of course, I really like you too Nialler.' I gave Niall a kiss on the cheek. Niall laughed and then within a second he was on top of me. 'Let me show you how much i like you.' He begged. i didn't know what to say. Niall hovered his lips above mine as he slowly put his hands up my top. I jumped up throwing Niall Into the bed. 'It's too soon Niall.' i said as i walked towards the window trying to hide the red of my face. There was no answer. When i turned around Niall had disappeared. I heard the front door slam. What was wrong with him?