Part 23

'You have now landed in your destination, Paris. It is currently quarter past three in the afternoon. It is sunny with a cool breeze at twenty degrees, have a safe, lovely holiday. Thankyou.' Said the tannoy as we all stood up on the plane ready to get off. Luckily Harry, Poppy, Niall and I were sat at the very front so we could get off right away. I entwined my fingers with Niall's as we made out way to the luggage belt.

'How can you sleep for the whole journey on a plane?' I asked Niall.

'It wasn't that long a journey.. I can sleep anywhere babe.' He replied pecking me on the cheek. Harry and Poppy were trailing behind us stopping every two seconds to hug or kiss.

Our suitcases all appeared, my technique with the colourful suitcase helped a lot, Harry had rented a car for us to use during our short break. It was lovely. A Mercedes with cream leather seats that you could either heat up or cool down, this entertained me more than it should've. 'So what's the plan?' Harry asked turning his head to Niall and I in the back.

'I don't mind.. Maybe if we go to the hotel so we can drop our stuff off and get changed and then maybe go out for dinner or something, I'm starving.' Niall said rubbing his stomach. We all nodded in agreement and headed for the hotel.

When we arrived at the hotel Poppy and I couldn't take our eyes off it and our jaws had dropped to the floor. 'Wow! It's beautiful!' Poppy said gazing at the indoor waterfall. We walked over to the other side of the hotel and infront of us was the most beautiful beach with crystal clear water.

'This is like a dream!' I squealed. 'Good choice Harry!'

We made our way to our hotel rooms, Niall and I were two doors along from Harry and Poppy. We put the key in the door and got a breeze of fresh crisp air! 'Oh my god!! We have a walk in wardrobe and and a balcony and... NIALL! Look how perfect everything is!' I screamed with excitement.

I went out onto the balcony taking in the beautiful, most colourful views. I jumped when I felt Niall's arms snaking around my waist leaving a trail of kisses on my neck. I giggled just before I let out a scream as he lifted me up twirling me around. 'I bought you a present.' He whispered into my ear. I shivered at his warm breath.

I followed Niall, wondering what this 'present' could be. He pulled out the most glamorous dress I had ever seen. Once again my jaw dropped to the floor and my eyes lit up. 'Go try it on' Niall smiled handing me the dress. It was ruby red, with diamantés on the straps. It sat on my toes, tickling them! It felt amazing on, So light and flowy.

I walked out if the bathroom posing against the door frame as Niall turned round. 'I knew you were going to look beautiful in it.. But I didn't realise just how beautiful!' He smiled, pulling me into him making our hips touch. Niall slowly kissed me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 'I love it!' I smiled cheesily.

'I'm glad! Because Harry got Poppy a beautiful dress too and we are taking you guys to a fancy restaurant for dinner and you're both going to look like you've just arrived on the red carpet! Oh and I also got you shoes!' He smiled going back to his suitcase.

The shoes were silver and sooo glittery! They were high heels with a bit of a platform on the front.

'You have truly spoilt me Niall! Thankyou so so much! I love the whole outfit and feel so different and pretty in it!' I gazed into Niall's eyes. He was the perfect boyfriend! And I couldn't bare to be away from him! A new closeness has come over us in the past month and it feels so special!

'Im glad you feel good in it Because you are stunning, Now go do whatever you ladies do before going out! I also need to get changed!' Niall signalled for me to go and do my hair and make up or whatever I needed to do, I just gazed at myself in the mirror twirling in my dress!