Part 6

I took Niall through to his bedroom, closing the door behind me. Niall left wet kisses all down my neck as we lay down on the bed. I got Niall to sit up so i could take his top off and he did the same to me. I jumped at his cold touch but soon got used to it.

I felt all the muscles in Niall's stomach. I unbuckled his trousers as i felt a large bulge in his boxers. He let out a moan as i felt over it. Niall took my hand sliding it under his boxers as i grabbed hold of his private area. I slowly rubbed it for him. Niall's breathing was so fast, he moaned as i touched his tip, obviously one of his sensitive areas. He was holding on so bad, 'B-babe, i don't want to come for you just yet. Let me kiss you.' I made my way up Niall's body as our lips connected, our kiss was so deep, it felt so good. I felt Niall's tongue enter my mouth. I let out a moan, as did Niall. He slowly moved from my mouth to my neck, i knew he was about to give me a love bite, i wasn't so keen on them. They hurt quite a bit. But i couldn't stop Niall as he began sucking so hard on my skin, i could feel my blood going to the surface. He then nibbled on what was now a sore and sensitive area. I squealed as it hurt so much. I pulled away going back to rubbing Niall's tip. After a while Niall couldn't hold on any longer as squirts of cum came out of him. I ran my finger on the wet area then got Niall to suck on my index finger. A loud moan came out of Niall as more of the salty liquid appeared. The muscles in Niall's stomach were so tense. I left a soft kiss on Nialls lips as i made my way towards the bathroom. I switched on the shower as i heard Niall knocking at the door. 'That was amazing Maddie.' He said as i giggled to myself. I finished my shower wrapping a towel around me. I searched through the drawer that i had taken trying to decide what i was going to wear. 'I picked out your clothes, i hope you don't mind.' Niall smirked as i looked at the clothes laid out on the bed... my lace set of bra and pants, Skinny jeans and a revealing top with my black leather jacket. 'I guess you have good fashion sense Nialler. But that top, don't you think it's a bit low and tight?' I asked. 'Actually yes, if i'm taking you out today i don't want every single boy focusing on your boobs. Your mine.' Niall came over to me kissing my forehead. So now i belonged to Niall. I eventually chose a light pink top that would go with my pink wedges. 'Do you think i could have some privacy Niall?' i asked blushing, once again. 'i guess so. I will go for a shower.' Niall laughed.

I had finished getting dressed and doing my hair, Niall was still in the shower so i went through to the lounge. Zayn was there, this time he was fully covered up. i took a seat on the sofa next to Zayn. 'What did that kiss mean to you?' He asked. 'I-i it was stupid of me to do that. i'm sorry for leading you on, it was a mistake.' I felt so guilty. 'It meant a lot to me Madison. But then i heard you and Niall in his bedroom, and it hurt me a lot. But i guess you are just another slut that likes to lead every guy you see on.' I couldn't believe Zayn had called me a slut. 'Don't you dare call me that! I am not a slut Zayn! For your information Niall was the second guy i've slept with. No. That kiss didn't mean a thing to me and i never plan on making it anything more. As i said it was a stupid stupid stupid mistake.' tears formed in my eyes as i went into the kitchen to get away from him.

'You ready to go?' Niall came and found me in the kitchen. 'Sure, where are we going?' i asked quickly wiping my eyes, hoping Niall wouldn't notice. 'I thought we could go and get you your own set of drawers as you will probably need more space for your stuff. Then we could go and get a coffee if you want.' Niall was so sweet! 'Aww Niall! That's so thoughtful. I would love to go for coffee with you as well.' i smiled as we entwined our fingers heading for the door. We passed Zayn 'We're just going to the shops, we'll be back in a few hours.' Niall said to Zayn, there was still quite a bit of tension from when they argued last night. 'Have fun.'

We arrived at a furniture store and looked around. 'How about this.' Niall asked. 'Yeah those ones are really nice!' i smiled as Niall pointed out a chest of drawers that was the exact same colour as his wardrobes. Niall organised for them to be delivered at his house sometime during the week. I was surprised as only one person recognised him. But it was an old furniture shop and the men at the counter were about fifty. 'Thankyou.' i smiled at Niall. We then went for a drink at a cafe in the middle of the shopping centre. So many people came up to us, some giving me the daggers and some people were so lovely. I stood back as i let fans take photos with Niall. We went into the cafe and Niall chose a table that was almost hidden in the corner. A waitress came up, she recognised Niall but didn't want to make a fuss. I ordered a fruit tea and Niall ordered a coke and piece of chocolate cake for us to share. When the waitress had gone i took Niall's hand 'Are you seriously sharing your food with me or am i dreaming?' i asked laughing. 'You're my princess and i'm more than happy to share with you.' He said kissing my hand. 'I wish i could spend all my time with you! Sadly i've got school tomorrow.' i reminded Niall. 'Oh yeah. i almost forgot! I can drop you off babe. I will miss you!' 'Are you sure? i can easily get a bus, I have the first period free so i have to be there by 10.' I was so happy, Niall Horan was going to take me to school! Our drinks and cake arrived Niall took a fork and fed me a bit of it. 'I think you should call your mum, she will be worried sick.' Niall confessed. 'Serves her right! Did you not hear what she said Niall!' The lump in my throat came back. 'I did hear what she said, but she is still your mum. Just tell her you are with me. Please.' I couldn't argue back, Niall knew all the right things to say. 'Fine, i will go call her in the bathroom.'

I made sure no one was in the toilets as i made a phone call to my mum.

'Hey mum.'     'Madison is that you!'   'Yes.'    'Please tell me where you are. I will come and pick you up.'   'I don't want picked up, i just want to tell you I'm perfectly fine, i am safe where i am!'   'Madison please..' i could hear my mum almost in tears on the other side of the phone. 'I don't want to come home.'   'What about your sister, she is so upset wondering where you are!'   'You can't use Alexa against me! And if she really is missing me, i will pick her up from school tomorrow and spend some time with her.'   'Well you just do that, don't worry about me.'   'Why are you saying this? It's all your fault mum! You haven't even said sorry.' I felt tears roll down my cheeks. 'Mum i have to go.' I hung up the phone before she could say another word. I managed to wipe away the tears as i headed back to the table Niall was sitting at. Seeing Niall's face i couldn't hold back the tears and i broke down almost collapsing as Niall caught me. 'It's okay, don't cry.' Niall whispered into my ear hugging me tightly.