Part 20

Lauren's POV

'Niall where are you going?' I asked as i saw Niall rushing towards the exit, wiping tears away. He turned around as he saw me and took short breaths 'I think.. i've.. lost her.' He sat down on the hospital bench crying.'What do you mean by 'lost her' What's happened?' I asked taking a seat next to Niall as he explained everything.

I couldn't understand why Madison had suddenly turned just like that. I mean she's had a bit of a rough time but she loves Niall so much!

'Look, Niall. She's confused, Madison she's had a big shock today, she loves you!' I smiled as Niall looked up at me. 'She goes on about you and how much she cares about you every time she calls or sees me!'

Niall started smiling, got up and headed back to the hospital ward where Madison was.

Madison's POV

I had started to calm down, the nurse had come in and told me i could go home tomorrow as long as everything is ok tonight, i just had to come back in for tests in a few days which i'm not going to lie, i was dreading them. Louis and Eleanor went home but Liam stayed to make sure i was ok.

I was just about to sleep when Niall came back in walking quickly over to me 'I can't loose you again, please Maddie. I know you've given me so many chances but i need you. I need you so badly in my life, i love you and think about you all the time and i promise things will get better.'

I was so glad Niall came back this time happy tears trickled down my face 'I love you too.' I said kissing Niall's relieved smile.

Niall's POV

'You stay in bed today, i will order us some breakfast.' I told Madison, i was so glad she was recovering, she was just short of energy but still had a smile on her face. We weren't home, just staying at the hotel as i had another show tonight, luckily we never had one last night so i got to stay with Maddie once she got home from hospital.

'Thankyou, i love you.' These words made my heart race and my cheeks go warm, Madison was perfect.

I called up room service and ordered a mixture of things for breakfast and then went back over to Madison who was wrapped up in the covers, reading. I kissed her teasingly on down her arm. She started laughing 'Niall that tickles! I'm trying to read here!'

'But babe, your just so perfect and irresistible! I wish i could kiss you every minute of the day.' I replied stealing a kiss from Maddie's lips. She then put her book down and laid her head on my topless chest. 'I promise to make it up to you in a few days, i just feel horrible right now.' She said leaving wet marks on my chest. I smiled, 'Don't worry, i can wait... Have you had any bleeding this morning?' Although it had been two days Maddie still bled a little but it wasn't anything to worry about, we just had to keep an eye on it.

'A bit this morning but not much.' She blushed.

Soon there was a knock on the door 'Finally! Our breakfast must be here.' I went over to answer the door, it was Harry. He gave me a sympathetic look 'You okay mate? Sorry i never came to the hospital.' Harry went straight to Holmes Chapel to visit his family after the show a couple of nights ago so he never knew about Maddie until yesterday morning. 'Don't worry buddy.. It was a horrible shock, but we are hoping after the tests tomorrow that everything will be back to normal.' I said signalling for Harry to come in. He headed straight over to Madison and gave her a hug, a strong bond had been formed between Harry and Madison ever since they met, it's not one to be worried about it's more like a 'brother and sister' or 'best friend' bond, he really cares for her.

'I'm so sorry Mads, Can i get you anything?' He asked sitting on the side of the bed.

Madison shook her head, 'No, i'm okay thanks. Unless you have a time machine to reverse back to eight weeks ago?' She smirked. There was a knock at the door again. This time it was actually room service, there was a mixture of cereal, toast, bacon, sausages, fruit and fruit juices.

'I guess i arrived right on time!' Harry smiled coming over to all the food.

-------------------

Madison's POV

'Can you drive me to the hospital?' I asked Niall as i got ready to go to the hospital.

'Sure, how are you feeling today?' He replied, coming through to the lounge area smiling as he walked over to me, kissing me on the forehead.

'Not too good to be honest. I'm just feeling really sick and all my muscles ache.' I couldn't bring myself to saying i was fine as i really wasn't.. i don't know if they were just nerves for all the tests or if i was still recovering.

'We'll see how you feel later and if you need to stay another night then that's fine with me.' All the other boys had gone back to London, they now had a three day break before their last couple of shows until America.

----

The hospital was depressing, so many people coming and leaving and getting lost it was making me feel dizzy, or that couldv'e been because of all the blood that had been taken. Niall had gone back to the hotel to pack and was going to come back to pick me up in a few hours, once i had gotten my results.

Niall's POV

It was now 3pm and i was going to pick Madison up. I packed the car so we were ready to drive down to London once she had gotten all her results.

I walked into the hospital and everything suddenly felt negative. I saw Madison sitting in the waiting room, i couldn't see her face, she was staring at the floor.. I walked up to her and said hi. She just started crying, i knelt down hugging her, 'shh babe, it's okay.' She cried more and more into my shoulder.

'I..I.. Can't have children.'