Part 16

Niall's POV

I hadn't seen Madison all week as she had exams so she was really busy studying. Tour rehearsals also started this week so i've been busy with those. I've just found them so awkward, it's like i'm sometimes invisible to the rest of the boys.

Madison's POV

I was on my way to meeting Niall at the cinema for our second date when i bumped into Jacob. 'Hey Madison, how are you?' He asked casually, I replied saying i was well. 'Listen, i've got a party next week if you want to come, you can bring Niall and those friends of yours Beth and Lauren.'

'Okay, i will ask Niall and get back to you. I've got to go or else i'm going to be late i'll see you later.' I then ran off as i was already running late for my date! I got to the cinema and saw a crowd of about ten people and then i saw Niall he was taking pictures and talking to fans. He then saw me and waved signalling for me to go over and see him. 'You must be Madison!' A girl came over smiling at me. 'Yup that's me.' i smiled back. 'Is it true that you were.. well.. one of us?' Another girl asked. 'Yeah and i still am! Never give up on your dreams girls!' I laughed. They all said by and i linked hands with Niall as we went to buy our tickets. 'I've missed you so much babe!' Niall said kissing me on the cheek. 'I've missed you too, how have rehearsals been?'

'They've been okay.' Niall looked to the floor his face went pink and his smile had disappeared. I pulled him over to the side. 'What's wrong Niall? Do you want to go and talk?' I asked and he nodded his head. We went outside to a bench that was in between two buildings and quite quiet, luckily there was a street lamp so it wasn't too dark. 'So what's wrong?' I asked putting my hand on Niall's back comforting him. 'Harry told Liam what had happened and it's like we're now strangers. Louis won't have a laugh with me he'll only say a few words and then walk away. We're meant to be best friends, brothers.' I saw a tear roll down Niall's cheek, he took a deep breath and looked up at me. 'I'm sorry Niall. Things will get better though, i promise. Look, i'm off school next week because i've finished all my exams, i could come along to the rehearsals with you and just be there if you want?' A half smile appeared on Niall's face. 'Thanks.' He said wiping the few tears from his cheeks. 'I hate seeing you like this, it breaks my heart.' I buried my head into Niall's neck and held his hand.  'I'm not really in the mood for going to the cinema any more. Do you want to come back to mine and we can watch a movie at home?' Niall asked standing up. I smiled hugging Niall 'I would love to.' We got into Niall's car and arrived at his new appartment. 'You'll need to show me around! I've not seen your new appartment yet!' Niall was on the ground floor and there were big windows with white frames. The front door was blue and heavy. As we went in the hallway was first i went over to look at a picture sitting on a small table. It was of Niall and I, one of the pictures that the paparazzi had taken, it was of us holding hands and gazing into each others eyes. 'This is an adorable picture!' I said to Niall holding it. The apartment was three bedrooms and there was a massive kitchen made from a sparkly black granite. His lounge was big and white and all of the boys awards and records were along a wall. I took a seat on a big corner sofa and let Niall pick a DVD. 'Hunger Games or Taken?' He asked holding the two DVDs up. I chose the hunger games as it was my favourite film right now. When the film finished it was 12 at night. 'So are you Team Gale or Peeta?' Niall asked me. 'Team Peeta. Mainly because he is played by my favourite actor.' I laughed. Niall went for team Gale. 'Do you want to stay over? Just, it's late and dark out there. Like just staying over, nothing more. You can even sleep in the spare room if you want.' Niall blushed. This made me laugh 'I would love to stay over and i think i would prefer snuggling into you rather than a pillow.' I smiled kissing Niall gently on the lips.