Part 17

I stayed over at Niall's last night as well as Saturday, we were both getting ready to go to rehearsals. Niall came out of the bathroom wearing jogging bottoms and a tank top and he looked so good! I wondered how someone could look so good in casual exercising clothes! I just went with a skirt and jumper also a scarf.

When we arrived at the studios there was a whole crowd of fans. Niall told me to go in the back door whilst he went to see them. Harry and Liam were already here, inside. I saw Harry whisper something to Liam as he saw me walk in. Liam then came over to me 'You must be Madison, it's nice to finally meet you.' He looked at me for a while, like he was expecting me to be covered in bruises and cuts. I found the courage to speak up, 'Nice to meet you too, you know Niall and i have started fresh so it would be easier if you forgot about what Harry told you.' Liam looked at me confused, taken back. 'But Harry told me how hurt you were. I never thought Niall could be like that.' He stared at me waiting for my response. 'It doesn't matter what other people have told you. Niall and i, we are so happy to have each other, so please don't judge him and please try and make him feel part of the group again.' I walked away not wanting to hear anymore. I don't get it! I'm the one dating Niall so why is everyone else wanting to be so involved in our business! Niall eventually came in followed by Louis and Zayn. I sat backstage for a while listening to the boys getting a show put together. There were a few other people in the room with me and then Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend walked in. She was so pretty it made me feel insecure! She smiled at me and then went to talk to some people who were sitting at a table having coffee. Nobody really talked to me. I just sat there going through my mentions on twitter a lot of them being threats. Finally the boys had a break, Louis went over to Eleanor as they flirted. Zayn, Harry and Liam went to get a drink. There was no sign of Niall. I hated being in a room with people who i hardly knew. I went over to Harry and asked him where Niall was. He said he thought he was still on stage. I went out to look for him, the arena was huge! I saw Niall sitting on the edge of the stage. 'Hey babe, you okay?' He asked as he stood up bringing me closer into his hips. 'Yeah, do you know how boring it is back there! No one will talk to me!' I sighed putting my arms around Niall's neck, kissing him softly. He rubbed my arms 'You should talk to Eleanor, Lou is coming in later and she will probably bring Lux and she's fun.' He smiled leaving kisses along my neck. 'I'll try.' I smiled kissing Niall again, there was just something about him that was so irresistible! i just wanted to hug and kiss him all day. Louis and Zayn walked on stage. Whistling as they caught us half way through our passionate kiss. I looked down with embarrassment holding onto Niall. 'Look, Niall, I'm sorry i've been a complete dick to you over the last few days. It's just after everything i heard that happened between you two i lost a lot of respect for you, but i've missed you and i now see that you guys are starting over and hopefully this time things will be better.' Louis smiled patting Niall on the back. 'Thanks mate. To be honest i don't deserve any of this, but i'm so glad you guys and especially Madison are giving me a second chance. I just want to put everything in the past.' Niall said holding my hand. The five boys then had a group hug, it made me feel so much happier, to see them all acting like brothers again was great!