Part 24

Niall was wearing a suit with no tie, he said they make him feel choked. We walked out of our hotel suite arm in arm. I quickly unwrapped arms with Niall when i saw Poppy, she was stunning, i ran up to her giving her a hug. She was in an emerald green dress with white heels that had little crystal flowers on them to match the one on her waist line of the dress. 'Wow, you are gorgeous!' I exclaimed, she said i look very pretty back. Harry was wearing a grey suit and black bow tie.

If i'm being honest we all looked like we were in a bond movie. We made our way to the front entrance when Harry's car got driven right up to us, turns out he had organised a chauffeur. This was amazing so far, i'd never really been to a posh place or gotten all dressed up!

We arrived at the restaurant. The entrance was very grand with a pianist right in the middle of the big white room. A man then spoke in his french accent telling us to follow him. We got led through to a beautiful restaurant with violin players dotted around. Each table had three red roses and a tea light candle. The waiter pulled out my seat and then tucked me in. Niall sat next to me, Harry across and then Poppy across from Niall.

'This is lovely, the whole atmosphere and everything.' Poppy said rubbing Harry's arm. Bread sticks and a selection of bread and dips were served onto the table, Niall instantly dug in!

'Hang on.. Niall, you bought me this dress right. That must have been before we flew out and you didn't know did you?' I asked suspiciously.

Harry, Niall and Poppy looked at each other and then started laughing 'You caught me! Yes i knew all along, I just thought you deserved a break somewhere nice and romantic, just with everything you've been through and stuff.' Niall smiled holding my hand.

'Aww, thankyou!' I said just as the waiter came back.

On our way home Niall stopped the car 'Mads and I are going to walk from here, i'm going to show her the views and stuff.' Niall said cheesily. Harry and Poppy nodded whilst i made my way out of the car. Once they had drove off i looked at Niall weirdly 'It's dark, what views are we meant to see?' I giggled slightly.

'You'll see, well it's more the surroundings. Come on.' Niall spoke. I nodded my head still unsure of what Niall was planning. We walked along the cobbled streets past old buildings and bakery's. He then took me down some steep stairs where i saw a rowing boat all lit up and a man smiling at us. 'Bonjour! Are we ready for our trip along the water?' He asked in a thick French accent.

'A boat trip. I always thought these would be romantic!' I laughed.

'Erm, i organised for us to be alone, for me to row the boat?' Niall asked the man. He nodded 'Oui, Oui!' The man replied handing Niall the rowing stick for the boat.

We headed off rowing for about ten minutes passing a village of fairy lights and small cottages. Niall opened a box at the top end of the boat. 'Wine?' He offered. I nodded  'Blanket?' I nodded again. It was getting chilly.

'This is great, thank you so much baby.' I said snuggling into Niall sharing the blanket with him.

'Your welcome honey, i just thought it would be nice to get away without telling the world and you do deserve this. I've missed you so much over the past few months and it wasn't a great time leaving you when you were still fragile and uncertain of what was to come. I'm sorry if i've hurt you but i need you to know that i'm here for good, i'm here to stick by you and help you whenever you need support. I need you to know that i, i love you.'

'You're going to make me cry! I will stick by you too, i can't really imagine not having you beside me in the future. I love you too.' I smiled as i leaned up to kiss Niall.

Slowly we kissed passionately for the next few minutes Niall's tongue slowly feeling over my bottom lip wanting entrance. Niall cupped my face in his hand as i wrapped his hair around my fingers gently tugging. The kiss became more and more intense, 'Why don't we go back to the hotel?' I whispered.

'There's one more thing i want to show you. You told me when we started dating that one of your dreams was to see the Eiffel tower all lit up at night. I want to make as many of your dreams come true.' He said as he turned my head just to see the building towering above me. Building surrounded making silhouettes. As i was glaring up at the Eiffel tower i didn't notice the boat come to a stop. I stepped off lightly and noticed a trail of red roses along the ground all the way up to a horse drawn carriage. 'Niall, I can't even describe how perfect this is!' Tears tickled my cheeks. It was another one of my dreams to take a romantic journey in a carriage pulled with horses, white horses to be precise and they were. Niall bent down picking a rose up for me. I held it tightly to my chest as i stepped into the carriage. 'I feel like a princess. Thankyou for making my dreams come true.' I said hugging Niall tightly.

'You're my princess.' Niall whispered.