Part 28

I sat in the car tapping on the steering wheel. I didn't have a clue what to do now. I thought to go and see Liam would be a good idea.

I arrived at Liam's house. He answered the door and was wearing a track suit, 'hey mate I've just been for a run but feel free to take a seat while I get changed.' He said welcoming me in. I sat in Liam's lounge shaking my leg I was so scared about the situation between Madison and I right now.

'You alright, you look tense.' Liam said as he came back.

'Not really I-' I got interrupted by the door. It was Louis. 'Hey guys, just thought I'd pop in for a chat!' He said with his big grin.

'So you were saying.' Liam looked at me with concern on his face.

'I need to pee.' I stood up and jogged to the toilet. I stood looking in the mirror. A few tears dripped off my chin. Wiping my eyes I made my way back to the lounge.

Liam's POV

When Niall came back into the lounge he looked upset, his face was red and you could see he had been crying but why? Louis also noticed it when he looked at me in a way I understood as 'there's something not right here.' Niall took a seat biting his nails obviously holding tears in.

'You know you can tell us anything.' I said looking at Niall.

'Has something happened?' Louis said patting Niall on the back.

'Madison. She got drunk with her ex last night and I had to pick her up. I then got a text from her ex saying they kissed and Madison said she couldn't remember anything she swore she hated him and nothing happened.' Niall cried.

I didn't know how to answer back.

'Why was she with her ex in the first place?' Louis asked.

'She went shopping with Beth who is now with Matt, Madison's ex. Then Matt invited them both back to his where he got them both drunk.' He said.

'Okay well obviously Matt took advantage of them both, how do you think Madison feels about her best friend going out with her ex?' Louis questioned.

'I don't know, apparently Matt used Maddie for fun and when she broke up with him he texted her all the time calling her all this horrible stuff, I don't know what to do and I feel really really bad.' Niall cried more. I walked over and took a seat next to him and put my arm around his neck.

'You guys have been through so much together and surely you can show this 'Matt' that you guys are stronger than what he thinks. You need to go and talk to her.' I said.

'But I shouted at her.' He replied, his voice trembling.

'She loves you.' Louis said pulling Niall up from the seat and walking him to the front door.

Madison's POV

I ran as soon as I heard my phone ring praying for it to be Niall. But no, it was Beth.

'Madison I'm sorry.' She cried through the phone.

'Bit late for that Beth your stupid boyfriend has caused Niall and I an argument and I don't even know if he's going to take me back.'

'I broke up with him.' Beth whispered.

'You know what Beth, I don't even want anything to do with you right now. I don't even get why you decided to get with my ex in the first place!' I said and then hung up the phone not wanting to hear anything more about it.

I went through to the bedroom to start packing a bag because I knew Niall wouldn't want me back again.

Niall's POV

When I arrived back home I could hear Madison crying in our bedroom. She was packing a bag.

'Please stop packing.' I whispered as Madison looked up at me with tear stained eyes.

'Why? Why would you ever want to give me another chance? I'm pathetic And worthless and you know what maybe I am a slut, I've certainly been called it enough times.' She said fumbling through drawers trying to find some of her stuff.

'You're not pathetic, you certainly aren't worthless and you aren't a slut.' I said kneeling down beside Madison. 'I know you didn't kiss him. We've been through so much and this stupid ex of yours isn't going to be the reason for us splitting up. He hurt you and then your best friend decides to get with him. He's arrogant and a stupid pig. I'm with you all the way because I love you and I trust you.' I smiled tucking a strand of Maddies hair behind her ear.

'Im sorry, i should've just left when i saw him walking towards me. I hate him. I love you.' Madison said gazing into my eyes. 'Can I have a hug?' I pulled her into me tightly as she nuzzled into my neck.

'Okay now go unpack your stuff.' I laughed slightly.

(A/N)

Hey guys! What do you think of the fanfic so far? Please leave a comment telling me what I can improve on or just comment if you are enjoying the fanfic! Remember to vote :D xx