Part 14

'You invited him over!' I watched Harry as he nodded with guilt. 'What if he hurts me again?' I asked feeling sick with fear. Harry reached out for my hand, 'I'm here for you, i won't let him do any more damage, you need to speak to him. I've never known him to be violent Madison.' I took a few shaky breaths and drank some water before there was a knock at my balcony door. I grabbed Harry's hand with fear. 'It's okay.' He smiled at me. Niall walked in, he looked almost as bad as me He walked towards me and i just backed away into the corner. Harry's hand stopped Niall before he could come any closer. 'I'm sorry. I don't know what made me hurt you so bad. I understand now that Jacob is just a friend. I met up with him the other day to apologise... He's actually an alright guy.' Niall looked at me tears making his blue eyes sparkle. He then looked at Harry, 'How could you do this to a girl! A sweet innocent girl! I thought she was your princess..' Harry then walked over to my bed taking a seat.

'Madison, you are the girl i've been waiting on, you're on my mind all the time. I wish i could go back and fix everything that has gone wrong. I don't know what gave me the right to hurt you.. I can't explain how sorry i am.' Niall came closer to me. 'C- can i see.. what i did?' Why would Niall want to look at my cuts and bruises. I unzipped my onesie as i pulled my arm out wincing at the pain. I held my arm out to Niall, his face so pale, tears blurring his vision. He softly felt over one of the cuts. 'I'm sorry.' Niall said looking into my eyes. 'Please stop saying sorry. You hurt me so much Niall, I can't believe what you did. I thought we were in love. I'm 17 of course i'm going to hang out with both boys and girls. You need to trust me. This last week i've felt so broken.' Niall lightly dragged a finger along my cheek. Still looking into my eyes. 'I understand now that you're going to have friends who are boys. I had friends that were girls. I guess after what happened with Zayn i just felt so protective over you not wanting to repeat history. I still love you Maddie... I don't know what to do to get you back.' I had almost forgotten that Harry was here. He was sat on the bed fiddling with his thumbs. I then looked back at Niall, 'I love you too Niall. I need you to swear that this will never happen again, if it does it will be way more serious, by that i mean involving people who specialise in violence.' I coughed quietly trying to get Harry's attention to say that i wanted Niall to leave now. I had to sit and think about what i was going to do. Harry got up coming over to Niall. 'Come on, we should go now.' Niall nodded as he put his had on mine and said bye. Harry gave me a sympathetic smile. Once Niall had walked out the door he spoke 'You have to think about this. Include you mind as well as your heart... text me if you need anything, i have to go and meet Liam now i said i'd go for a drink with him.' Harry smiled as he left my room. Now i had to decide whether i should take Niall back or let him go.