Part 29

Madison's POV

'Niall! Where are the travel sickness tablets?' I shouted as I raided the cupboards for these tablets as I can get quite boat sick.

'You put them in your handbag honey.' He replied walking into the kitchen and grabbing me by the waist pulling me in for a kiss. 'You're going to love Ireland, the land of the gods!'

'You're so cheesy Niall! But I actually can't wait, it's going to be great.' I said slipping out of Niall's hold and back through to my room where my suitcase was sitting empty on the bed and many items of clothing dotted around the floor.

'Is Ireland hot or cold?' I asked.

'Its like England. And babe, it's the middle of winter.' Niall laughed.

'Oh, blonde moment I guess.' I said now looking for jumpers and jeans.

I hauled my suitcase to the front door. 'Im ready!' I squealed. Niall came out of the kitchen eating toast.

'Did you not make me some?' I asked putting on a sad face.

'I thought you would've had breakfast as you got up and hour before me... Okay, you can have one bite of mine but just one.' Niall warned.

'You must really love me.' I smiled as I took a bite of his toast. 'Thank you.'

Once we had made sure we had everything we locked up the flat and then made our way to the car. Niall had been a gentlemen and taken my case as well as his. During the car journey I was trying my best Irish accents and Niall just laughed at me. I'd never met any of Niall's family, we agreed it was about time and to be honest I was looking forward to it, they all sound like they will be a good laugh!

'So when am I getting to meet your sister?' Niall asked me.

'I don't have a clue, all she seems to care about is her job and her fiancé Tyler. Personally I've not even seen her in over a year. We should go and visit her to be honest. She doesn't even know its you I go out with.' I smiled thinking what Amy's reaction would be when Niall and I drive up to her door.

'So she's engaged does that mean there will be a wedding for you to be invited to?' Niall questioned.

'She's been going out with Tyler for two years and they only got engaged a few months ago, I don't know about any of her wedding plans.' I said.

-----------

'Welcome to Ireland honey!' Niall said as we drove off the ferry. He was so excited to show me around his home country.

'Im going to take you to a place that means a lot to me and then we will head for Mullingar.' Niall said smiling away, obviously happy to be home.

Niall told me to cover my eyes and then in the next five minutes the car had stopped. He opened my door and then put his arm around my waist guiding me to wherever he was taking me. It was quite a long walk an we had finally arrived.

'Open your eyes.' Niall whispered. When I opened them I was in the middle of a massive stadium.

'Wow!' I giggled. 'This is massive.' I looked around and there were thousands of seats and the whole place was huge!

'It's my dream to play here.' Niall said looking around as well.

'No wonder! It's so big. I'd be so so so proud of you on the day that I watch you perform here.' I said hugging Niall.

Before we left Niall shook a load of people's hands and took quite a few pictures. We got two teas to take away on our journey to Mullingar.

'How long will it take to Mullingar?'

'About an hour and a half.' Niall answered sipping his tea. I love watching Niall drive for some reason, it's the concentration on his face, I find it so attractive!

'Do you know you're a really good looking driver?' I spoke up.

'Thats something I've never been told.' Niall laughed lightly dragging his hand down my arm to my hand which he then held.

'You're a really attractive passenger.' He laughed again.

'I was being serious though! You're turning me on.' I laughed blushing. I couldn't help it, he actually looked super attractive. Eventually Niall pulled over in a lay by.

'We're classy aren't we.' Niall laughed pulling me over to him. Luckily the windows were blacked out meaning we got a bit of privacy. I got on top of Niall as he pushed his seat back.

We kissed messily, Niall's hands slowly making their way up my top. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. A moan came out of Niall as I accidentally leaned on his crotch.

'Sorry.' I whispered laughing. 'I fucking love you.' I said as I tugged at Niall's hair kissing him more.

'Okay, we have to go now, my dad's expecting us to arrive by four.' Niall laughed giving me one last quick peck on the lips before I made my way back over to my seat. We both couldn't contain our laughter as Niall adjusted his seat.

'We could've at least gone to the back seat.' He laughed.

'I can't believe we just had a make out session on the main road.' We made our way along the road giggling every so often.

---

We arrived outside Niall's house. It had been snowing in Ireland so the remains of a snow man were on the front garden. I got out of the car and watched as Niall limped slightly, stretching his legs. Then I remembered I had kneed him in the crotch.

'Yeah, I'm terribly sorry about that.' I winked at Niall.

*****

(A/N)

Sorry it's a short chapter but hopefully I will find more time later this week to update again!! I went to see the janoskians on Friday so that's why I couldn't update then!! They were amazing btw and hilarious and topless omfg

Oooh!! And I also got one direction stadium tour tickets!!! I didn't want to stand but I got great seated tickets! So so so happy! :D xx