Twilight's Kingdom (Part1)

"You want me to be there with the Alicorn Princesses when the dignitaries arrive in the Crystal Empire?" Sugar Bliss questioned.

Princess Celestia nodded. "It is important that all the Princesses are there to greet them. To show that their visit is important."

"But... I'm not a Princess of Equestria." Sugar Bliss stated. "I'm a Princess of Chaos, which means i belong to Discord. Me being there for the dignitaries shouldn't matter since I have no say in Equestrian matters."

"But, you are still a Princess nonetheless." Said Luna. "The ponies of Equestria already see you as royalty. Especially since you started wearing that crown."

Sugar Bliss' eyes narrowed. "Since this is about my royal duties, then I'll have to inform my King about the trip to the Crystal Empire and why I apparently have to go."

"Very well." Celestia agreed. "We will send a letter when we are preparing to depart."

~~~

The Crystal Empire looked exactly how Sugar Bliss imagined it. Everything was shiny and sparkly. She didn't think it'd be so cold though. Who the heck thought it was a good idea to build a city in the frozen north?

Sugar Bliss stood on the balcony of the castle next to Twilight while the other three Alicorns were on the ground waiting to greet the dignitaries.

"The Duke and Dutchess of Mare-tonia." Announce one of the crystal guards.

Twilight used her magic to unfurl the banner that was tied to the balcony railing. Then, she smiled and waved as the dignitaries followed the other Alicorns into the castle.

"That was it?"

The two turned around and saw Spike and the girls stood on the balcony behind them.

"Princess Celestia had you come all the way to the Crystal Emlire just to do that?" Spike asked and Twilight frowned sadly. "I mean, whoa, really regal and important!" He nervously laughed as he tried to cheer her up.

Applejack smacked him upside the head and glared at him.

Sugar Bliss just looked between them in confusion.

~~~

That night, the white Alicorn stood in the hallway of the Castel and watched as Twilight paced back and forth. Suddenly, the doors to the throne room opened and the dignitaries walked out. Twilight fully bowed to them while Sugar Bliss just bowed her head.

"Your Highnesses." The Duke greeted them. "Thank you for understanding our desire to keep the number of those privy to these confidential discussions to a minimum."

"Of course." Twilight said while Sugar Bliss just nodded. The dignitaries walked away and she waited until they were fully gone before turned to the other Alicorns who had also left the throne room. "Is there anything else I can do to assist with their visit?"

"I'm sorry, Twilight." Cadence apologized. "But their visit is already over."

She frowned. "Oh."

"Is something wrong?" Asked Luna.

"I guess I just don't really understand why I'm here. Couldn't one of the royal guard unfurled the banner?"

"Having all five of us in the Empire to greet them let's the dignitaries know that their visit is an important one." Celestia explained.

"That's apparently why I also had to be here." Sugar Bliss added.

Cadence walked up to hug Twilight. "Plus, it give me an opportunity to see my favorite sister-in-law."