In This Eternity We Share

All of Equestria was talking about the big day. The wedding of Discord, Lord of Chaos, and his partner, Princess Sugar Bliss.

Every creature was buzzing with curiosity and excitement for an entire month.

The wedding was going to be held at Canterlot Castle. It was a small ceremony, with only family and friends aloud inside. But outside, nearly every creature in Equestria gathered for a chance to see the chaos couple on their big day.

Sugar Bliss was in the bedroom that was given to her for her to get ready. She watched as Rarity paced in panicked hurry to put the finishing touches on the wedding dress.

"Rarity, there really no need for you to worry so much about it. I'll love anything you make for me." The Alicorn told her.

"Nonsense, Darling!" Rarity said as she added a light, mint green, back to the dress. "This your wedding day! You deserve the best!"

Sugar Bliss just giggled. "But I don't need the best. I just want a dress made by you, because you're one of my closest friends. I didn't want anypony else to be in charge of it."

Rarity stopped and smiled at her. "Thank you. I promise not to go overboard with the dress. I'll just add a couple gold accents to match your jewelry." The unicorn looked through her fabric options and found some with a similar light gold color. "I'm surprised you're not terribly nervous."

"Oh, I am." Sugar Bliss admitted. "But im far more excited than nervous. Although Discord and I had promised each other a long time ago that we would stay together, it's still nice to finally make it official. To finally say that belong to each other." The Alicorn sighed happily as she walked over to a window and looked out over Canterlot. "This wedding just feels like we're making that promise permanent... and I could never be more happy than I am on this day."

"I wouldn't say that." A new voice spoke and they turned to see Luna in the doorway. "I think you'll be just as happy, if not more, when you have fillies of your own."

"Oh dear." Rarity muttered, as if she had just realized something terrible. "Equestria can barely handle one creature of chaos, let alone an entire family."

The two Princesses laughed at the horrified look on the unicorns face.

"Don't worry, Rarity." Sugar Bliss giggled out. "Me and Discord haven't even talked about fillies. There's no need to worry about them now."

Rarity just shook her head. "Equestria is doomed."

"Anyway," Sugar Bliss turned to the Princess of the night. "Was there something you needed Luna? Or do you also want to watch Rarity fret over the dress?"

Luna shook her head. "As entertaining as that sounds, there's is a slight problem we need your help with."

The bride-to-be suddenly looked worried. "A problem?"

~~~

"Oh, come on Discord! It's your big day! You should be excited!" Spike tried to comfort the draconequus who was pacing in his own guest room in the castle.

"But what if something goes wrong?" Discord said as he spun around to look at the small dragon. "What if I stumble over my words during the ceremony? What if I make fool out of myself and embarrass her? What if she changes her mind and decides not to go through with the wedding?!"

Spike rolled his eyes. This was a whole new type of wedding jitters. "First of all, you make a fool of yourself all the time and she's never been fazed by it." He stated and Discord huffed at him. "Second of all, you two have lived in the same house since you broke out of that stone. If she was able to put up with you that entire time, then I doubt she's going to suddenly call off the wedding just because youre a little clumsy."