Chapter 1- This Is Me And My Life

heyy y'all! Basically, I started on this story a year or two ago and after awhile gave up but got the inspiration to start up again a few weeks ago, THEN lost it again until another year later in 2023. I hope y'all enjoy this story and I do plan to keep updating this story until I see that it's getting irrelevant and that it's time to close things. anyways y'all enjoy this story!

(also I can take and to be honest, actually want criticism! please do tell me about what you think should and shouldn't be there so I can work on perfecting that. Thanks in advance!)

Introduction

One girl. One boy. A whole bunch of people who I shall not list right now. A creep with the name Alex. He was just some dude who wanted a hot girl he could call his girlfriend and to just be pleased sexually. So now as you probably know by now, he's hooked on Nadia.

Oh wait, you don't know cause I've barely spoke about names or nothing. Anyways, like dude how many signs do me and her have to give you. She doesn't like you. I hate those type of guys. Me being a guy myself, I too have some relationship issues though. I hate saying this but I think I'm simply just afraid of losing someone I love. Basically, I get emotionally attached too easy.

Oops, did I forget to introduce myself? My name is Mark. I'm gay which you probably already know. Anyways enough about me, on to my bestie. Her name is Nadia. She's nice (at times) and catches guys eyes from every direction. All except for James. James Road. He's the "cute" guy in our class that she used to have a crush on. Like, girl why did you have a crush on a twig with a nose that's built like Pinocchio. He wouldn't talk to her and have active convos with her though and that really makes me think "dude, the signs are very obvious that she's into you" but hey, he doesn't know what he's missing out on. I definitely didn't catch a crush on him either..

Anyways, creep over here, is becoming buddies with Mr. Twig, knowing good and well Nadia was trying to get with him, but hey, that's old news, she's moved on since he seems to not want a relationship.