Chapter 30- Put The Phone Down

*TW!!* *Graphic Kinks/Fetishes mentioned, skip this chapter if you get nauseous or queasy easily*

I stare at my phone. It's 2 AM. I'm restless but I know why I can't sleep. I have that feeling in my stomach that I get whenever I'm about to send a risky text. It's like when people text exes or flings whenever they're drunk or tipsy but for me, it only happens late at night. The feeling consists of this inevitable urge that combines the sensation of being so incredibly horny that you're shaking and the feeling of an anxiety attack, all at the same time.

I open the messages app. I click the "Compose New Message" icon. I slowly type in "Alex" into the contact section and tap on his name. It brings up our conversation history. I start typing a message and clear it out. I do that about 5 times before I settle on a casual "u up?" and press the send arrow after hovering my finger over it for a full minute. I immediately turn on Do Not Disturb to relax my anxiety and so I don't see his text immediately and feel tempted to respond immediately. My heart rate skips a beat when I see his text show up anyway. He notified me anyway. I gulp as I read his text banner: "ye was just thinking about u glad u texted". It sends a shiver down my spine that leaves a cold chill. I respond back "oh fr? same honestly". I turn off Do Not Disturb since there's no point anymore. He's got me hooked.

He responds back with "yea. soo what's up". I respond back fearlessly with "what if i said i wanted u.. what would u do?" I see the typing bubble pop up and go away for a few seconds. After about a minute of waiting, i see the typing bubble come back and he responds with "i'd be obsessed with you. i'd instantly make you mine. you'd make me the happiest guy alive." I turn my phone off and lay it on my chest and repeat his words in my head over and over again. He'd been obsessed with me. He'd make me his. That's always been my lifelong dream. I simmer in the dream some more and finally pick up my phone again when I notice he's been relentlessly texting my phone, desperately trying to make me respond with texts like "you there??" "mark, say something" "mark, did I say something wrong you left me on read???" I see him typing again so I text back before he can keep this up. I respond with "hey? sorry, I went to the bathroom, didn't know you'd get this panicked though?" he quickly responds with "im not panicked you just scared me with that not responding crap don't do that again". I respond with "yeah, sorry, np, I'll let you know next time I turn my phone off.." I guess he can notice my hint of confusion/sarcasm through the text as he texts again with "hey.. im sorry, you're right I was panicked. can u forgive me?" He knows how to play my heart strings just right because I respond with "yeah, don't worry, I get it." We text about various miscellaneous topics for awhile until it gets boring and I finally let my imagination and our testosterone-induced wildest impulses take control.

The clock strikes 3 AM on the dot. I type "so.. you want me right?" and i press the send arrow. He immediately types back with "yes". I then type "would you be willing to want all of me, even the weird parts about me that might make you uncomfortable?" He responds back surprisingly swiftly with "mark, I'd want you no matter what you said to me. nothing could change that. i'm mesmerized by everything you do, so try me. see if you can shake me loose." my heart skips a beat from his sentence so I decide to take him seriously. i text "ok, here goes nothing. i have some of weird kinks that i think my boyfriend should know if he's gonna date me. are you comfortable hearing and knowing them? speak now forever hold your peace, because you're likely gonna end up having to do these things for me." He responds after a couple of moments with "i get it. trust me, you can't phase me. I'll probably be into it more than anything. now, tell me. i want to know everything. every little detail." I gulp and start typing. I pour everything from inside out.

It goes "okay well, to start off, the most important ones are eproctophilia and coprophilia. eproctophilia means I'm turned on by farts, and coprophilia means im turned on by poop. they're pretty self explanatory but basically that means im gonna need you to do a lot of farting and pooping if you want me to be unnaturally horny for you. next up, I have an obsession with cowboys and country boys. this one isn't exactly a requirement but I would absolutely love it if you wore jeans and boots, it would make me always have a boner for you. finally, I like it rough, and love feeling like im in serving you. I want you to treat me rough, and make me do stuff for you and be dominating and take charge over me. make me your own. got all of that?"

He reads my message immediately and doesn't respond for a good 45 minutes, which actually makes me worried and makes me consider pulling one of his moves and I think about spamming his phone with messages until I finally get a text. I take a short nap and I'm awaken to my watch vibrating with a text notification. It's from him, except it says "Attachment: 1 Video". I click it and open up the conversation and press play on his video.

The video slowly shows him moving his hand away from covering the camera and I see him dressed in a nicely fitted checkered shirt, along with nicely colored pair of jeans that fit his butt just right and to compliment the look, the perfect pair of boots. After he finishes showing off his outfit, he starts making my wildest dreams come true again. He hikes up his leg in the video and lets a smelly, loud, wet fart rip through the tight fabric of his jeans. I can only imagine how atrocious it smelt which sends my cock to throbbing. I now know what type of video this is going to be so I pause the video, get up, and lock my door. I sit back down and take my cock out of my pants to let it breathe free and finish the video. He finishes ripping a couple more farts and then grabs the phone and takes it with him into another room. He finally stops walking and sets it up in a new room. The bathroom. I can't resist it anymore so I put my hand on my cock to stop it from throbbing even harder because I know what's coming. He's about to release the kraken. I wait in anticipation as he begins to undo his belt and lower his jeans and the literal second his butt touches the toilet seat I hear the symphony of diarrhea exit his bowels and implode into the toilet. The sound is so harmonic and pleasuring yet so barbaric and monstrous that I ejaculate so vigorously that it sends a projectile stream of cum through the air all the way across my room and I lose control and can't stop shooting for a good 30 seconds straight. It leaves me wondering "How could any man, let alone human being, produce a bowel movement that vile... that loud.. that raunchy?" By the time 30 seconds is over, I'm worn out and dazed mentally. His diarrhea in the video has subsided. He finally picks up the phone in the video and says to the camera "Hope you enjoyed Part 1. Love you. Prepare for the next real thing, babe. Part 2 coming up." I think to myself "Part 2? When is part 2?" As I'm saying that, I hear my closet door close and I gasp loudly and turn to see him staring at me "Right now." I do nothing else but put the phone down and walk towards him. Even though sneaking in was creepy, he's good, I'll give him that.