Chapter 2- Unexpected Stereotypes

Nadia isn't here today, her family has once again forced her to go to her beach house in Panama City Beach. We've gotten used to it though because it happens pretty often.

Me and our other bestie London were alone with each other today in English and we're watching a movie related to the book we were reading in class.

Our English teacher also is absent today, so we had a sub but the thing is, he literally looks like one of them ghetto younger substitutes who looked like he might of just came out of college and look like one of those psycho ex boyfriends who can't get over his ex girl and wants to go kill her future boyfriend and possible crushes (Don't ask why that was so detailed) .

Anyways, he was being creepy and kept looking at me and London. Towards the end of the class, we were standing over in the corner by our desks waiting for the bell to ring so we could go and psycho dude over here strutted his tail over here looking at us out of the corner of his eye like dude stare at us somewhere else omg.

The second the bell rang, me and London left class together, walking around the other way to avoid him since everyone else was crowded at the door and we're trying to stay safe, not trying to get COVID.