Chapter 21- No More Trio.

Me and London sit down and I try to find the words to explain it all. I say:

"She set me up, and she's sick. We gotta drop her. I understand you and her have been friends for a really long time, but I just can't with her anymore. I always keep getting into little scuffles with her but she always tries to contact and get me back on her side. This time, it's just too much, and i'm not doing this cycle anymore. She's really just a bad influence, and a bad person."

I finish my rant, and by then, i'm an emotional wreck and can't contain my tears, and all of my pent up rage is showing. London sits there, speechless. She eventually says "What did she do ...?" and I do everything in my power to not just unhinge and tell her everything.

Some of the stuff I probably didn't even intend on telling her, but it all flows out anyway.

By the time I'm finally done telling everything, she's also in tears with me. We cry for a bit until she finally says

"I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who wants to distance myself from her... we used to be really close, but she's.. changed".

We talk a lot more and we both realize how we're just both tired of dealing with that type of treatment. I finally say, now recovered,

"She's a bad person with good intentions. She had good intentions with us, but just got caught up with the wrong lifestyle.".

London agrees with me on that, and we finish up talking, and we decide to just go somewhere on our own.

As we're walking to my car and saying goodbye to her mom, I think to myself how alike me and London are. We've been close, but never close, close. Nadia was always the one in the way.

If Nadia wasn't there, it was like me and London were just associates, but when Nadia was there, me and London actually were engaged and talking to each other.

Looking at us now, understanding each other's struggles, having our own problems,
and not relating to other methods to help cope or solve our problems, and just facing them head on, me and her should've been best friends from the get-go.

As we get in my car and leave to go where-ever our minds decide to take us, I say to her "Thank you. for always being here." She smiles back warmly at me, and I start the car and we drive off, leaving all of the baggage and emotions I had when I first got out of that car to go into her house, in the driveway.