Chapter 9- Oh No, Somebody Come Get Him

(warning this chapter is very detailed and graphic. If you get sick pretty easily, I'd strongly recommend skipping this chapter."

I'm sitting in Math thinking about earlier and feeling like I need to use the bathroom. My stomach is churning and at this point idk if I need to take a shit or throw up tbh or if it's just anxiety.

I ask to go to the bathroom and I don't want to miss too much of math so I just splash some water on my face and try to calm down.

Ew someone must've just dropped a bomb in here cause it stank. I might throw up in here thanks to them. As I splashed my face again one second I just see stalls.

The next I see him standing there. Stall wide open. He was taking a shit and saw my shoes. I try to run but he trips me and runs to the door first and shuts it.

He has a bathroom key too and he locks it. I'm immediately sketched out and ready to throw hands but realize there's not much I can do so I back up to the corner big stall and lock it hoping to come up with a quick plan.

I realize I locked myself in the stall he was in. The stench of his poop is just so disgusting it makes me want to vomit right there. He was the reason it smelled so bad.

Great. What does this man eat though? I'm still trying to think while gagging silently when he repeatedly bangs on the stall door saying "Open Up Mark!" over and over again.

Thankfully these stalls don't have openings at the bottom so its like a little room.

The top is closed up too so although I'm safe in here although these following scenarios could happen: he breaks down the door, he waits in here until the bell ring therefore leaving me with a angry math teacher wondering why I spent the whole period in the bathroom and then failing my quiz tomorrow cause I wasn't in class to ask questions and learn more about the material, or I pass out from the smell of his poop.

Ugh I hate him for making this so hard on me.

I say yell at him through the door "dude just get out! I need to get back to Math." He responds with a softer expression "just come out okay? I just want to talk." I stand there speechless then realize I ain't getting him out of here but somebody else is.

Me being the stupid person I am I forget I have my phone in my pocket and grab it and open the voice recorder and say next "you can't stay in here forever trying to get me" loud enough for my phone to hear.

He says "I can just call in a sub and say I had an family emergency to attend to. I slipped an "Out Of Order" sign on the door so no one will come in. I'm chilling right here until you come out." I stop recording after that and text Nadia and London:

I'M STUCK IN THE 800 BUILDING BATHROOM K'S IN HERE AND WONT LEAVE GET SOMEONE TO COME DOWN HERE TO "TAKE IT OUT OF ORDER AND FIX THE ISSUE.

Nadia responds back immediately:

I'm on my way omg and wdym take it out of order?

I type and respond back:

just get down here and you'll see .

She responds back with:

omg ok

I hear a sound. It sounds kind of weird, faint, soft, and....... bubbly? I hear it again this time louder and realize it was a fart. Coach K's just over here farting it up behind the door. He starts moaning after each fart which honestly is weirdly turning me on.

I text Nadia and London again and tell them to hurry. I press the power button to turn my phone off and stand there hoping he'll stop farting soon because I'm starting to smell it now plus the massive turd still in the toilet that he pooped that I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT.

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN FLUSHED THAT.

I immediately reach over, nose clenched, and flush the toilet. Maybe I should call him a gastroenterologist or something like that cause that's what he really needs.

For now I have to sit here and wait on help to arrive I guess. Nothing else I can do tbh.