Chapter 16- The Aftermath

I wake up and immediately get sketched out that I’m not in my own bed but realize me and Ken had sex and smile and relax. Omg. I look over and see him still sound asleep. I slowly lean over and kiss him. It just feels like the right thing to do I don’t know lol. I get up and put my clothes back on. I tip on over to the door, unlock it, and walk out into the hallway and find what I think is the guest bathroom,I tiptoe into that bathroom and use it quietly and clean up down “there”, head to the living room over to the couch where I dropped my stuff and grabbed my keys and walked over to the front door and locked the door back and shut the door. I walked to my car slowly but surely with my lower back and down there being so sore from earlier. It’s dark out now and when I unlocked my car and hopped in I pulled my phone out and checked the time. It was 9:07. Dang I slept that long. I scroll down and saw four missed calls from London and three from Nadia and clump of texts from them and I just kept scrolling, smiling knowing they were probably asking about me getting some head, giving some head, or just flat out doing something sexual related or sum. I plug in my phone and start the car and turn on the heat cause it’s cold in my car. Something about tonight just feels so…. refreshed. When I came here in the first place I had a lot on my mind like Coach K, Alex at the back of my mind, the other Ken, and so much more. Now as I drive home, I feel….calm. Alive but at the same time so cozy. I can’t explain it to be honest. I snap myself off autopilot in my mind while driving and say “hey Siri, call Nadia mobile” and she calls Nadia. After a few rings I hear a laughing Nadia saying “hello, how was the sex??” and I hear her and London in the background bust out laughing. I smile and say “surprisingly good omg.” while laughing lightly. They are silent for a second and say loudly “YOU ACTUALLY HAD SEX??” and I say “yes.” calmly not even being bothered by their incredibly loud voices. I decide to switch routes and go to Nadia’s. She says “girl are you ok? Did he go rough and fast or really slow??” I bust out laughing and they start laughing too.I pause for a moment not realizing I laughed and said “kind of in between omg. He started out slow cause we were still making out and he sped up towards the end when we stopped.” She makes a weird “eeeek” noise and says “you need to get over here right now omg we need to talk in person about this!” I say “already was on my way there girl I’ll be there in like 5 mins.” She says “okay!” And I hang up. And that’s when I see the 12 unread texts badge on my dashboard over the messages icon and for once, that doesn’t bother me. I pull up at Nadia’s 7 mins later and turn my car off, get out, and lock it. I get on the tip of my toes and reach up to the overhead cover they have and move the rug up there and grab the spare key. Yes she told me where it is and whenever I don’t feel like waiting for her slow self to let me in, I do it myself. I unlock the door, make sure nobody is watching, and put the key back in it’s spot. I walk in and shut and lock the door and find Nadia in the hallway with a bat. I shake my head and say “really girl.” And she busts out laughing saying “I thought somebody broke in omg” and I laugh slightly and say “ Chile anyways,” and go on to the living room and sit down next to London and we talk about my night for awhile before falling asleep.