Chapter 7- Can We Just Stop. Like Everything.

I thought about the situation with Coach K and figured I had enough on my plate already and needed to get him off my agenda point blank period.

I was gonna email him but figured since it's through my school domain it'd be better to talk to him in person just in case they can see my emails and don't start a whole investigation cause that'd be extra drama I don't need. I ask my second block teacher which today was PE (thankfully) to be excused to see a teacher.

They wrote me a slip and I grabbed my own bag and took it with me so nobody could steal my stuff. I was not prepared for what happened next though.

I turn the door handle on his classroom forgetting to knock and I guess he didn't hear me because he was sitting there in his chair. Doing things. Dirty things. On his phone. I immediately just want to turn around but figure I need to get this done no matter what. But tbh I don't want to go back to PE.

Also Alex was coming out the bathroom when I left so there was no way I'm going back there to sit down, right behind him because of our seating chart. I finally make up my mind in a few seconds to just do it and say "Coach K" loud enough to startle him and get him to hear me.

He immediately puts "it" away and swipes up rapidly on his phone to close the tab and sets it on the desk. He then says "Oh you scared me haha. How can I help Mark?". He puts an innocent smile on his face while putting his mask back on. At this point I'm disgusted with him so I say not really caring anymore "This little thing your trying to plan with me is not gonna work.

I got too much on my mind, too much school work, too much of life on my plate right now." He does this weird creepy crazy person laugh and stares at me like a psycho with this crazy smile. After a few seconds he says "See, you don't have a choice in this. I'm your superior. I'm your teacher. I can get whatever I want and what I want is you." He stands up and starts slowly walking around his desk to me. He continues with "let me teach a few more things before you go to class." He tries to grab my arm to pull me towards the desk. My hormones want more then ever to just give in to his advances but i just cant. I smack his hand as hard as possible and run out the class. I need to get out of here. Fast, Quick, and in a hurry. I go run to get Nadia and London cause I don't know what he'll do to them since he know they my best friends and he might ask them where I am. I text Nadia and London in our group chat " Y'ALL MEET ME AT THE CAFÉ WE GOTTA GO MY HISTORY TEACHER TRYNA RAPE ME AND HE MAY TRY TO ASK YALL WHERE IM AT AND HE MIGHT DO SUM TO YALL."

They both respond within a minute saying "on my way, calm down" "omg I'm coming stay away from him" . They finally arrive and as we talking about it I see him running up the stairs about to reach the door so I tell them come on and we start sprinting.

I get my phone out as we make our way around the left side of the campus from the side door cause my car was parked near the café and choir room I open the "MyChevrolet" app on my phone as we approach my car. It's a 2018 Chevrolet Malibu LT.

Very nice car and honestly I'm in love with it cause it's so stylish, fancy, tech loaded, and decently fast with the 1.5 Turbo Chevy EcoTec Engine. I see the image of my car load on my phone and since my keys are still in my bag I hold the remote start button on the app and within seconds it says "Started!" and I see my car lights flash and hear it start up.

Ugh, I love that car startup so much too. We all jump in and I immediately put it in drive and we pull off. I see Coach K hopping into a white 2015 Toyota 4Runner.

He pulls off too so I hear my car startup again as I take my foot off the brake and we skirt off.