Chapter 13- Let's Get Fancy

Thankfully no one is home when we pull up at my house. We get out and go inside. We go to my room and i immediately say “okay let’s get to work yall! While y’all look through my closet for a nice outfit imma shower real quick.” They both shake their head and London says “got it now hurry it’s 4:25” and I yelp and say “omg no!” and run off to the shower. I shower quickly (but good enough to smell good for my mans) and put my robe on and strut into the room being extra and say “the queen has arrived.” while being extra. They both shake their head rolling their eyes and Nadia says “okay miss queen latifah, put this on” she throws a suit and dress pants at me and I catch it. I look at it and say “ehhh too fancy.”and throw it back. Nadia says “YOUR GOING TO OLIVE GARDEN YOU NEED TO BE FANCY.” She throws it back and I say “fine” rolling my eyes as I strut back to the bathroom. I change into my outfit and walk out and show them. I say “so?” and gesture to my body. They both say “wow….. you look….. AMAZING MARK.” We all start laughing and I say “well although I feel like I should of kept it casual, ig this works too.” My phone lights up on my desk and pings. I pick it up and see it’s a text from Ken A. I say “omg Ken A texted!” This time I act smart and unlock my phone and open messages then hold the conversation and use 3D Touch to view inside and see he sent an image. It’s an picture of him at a table in a casual outfit smiling.(yes it’s a hot smile) He texts with it “can’t wait to see you.” I literally feel my heart melt omg. I press it and type back “on my way!” and look at the time. I say “YALL ITS 4:29 WE NEED TO CHANGE ME NOW HE’S CASUAL LIKE I WANTED TO” and I run towards my closet and get a plain casual white shirt and a pair of hot jeans I like and run to the bathroom. Before I take off the suit though I take a picture of myself because let me be real, I was owning that suit. I quickly change and run out to my room and say “okay yall now let’s go!” We lock the house up and run to my car and we hop in. We start my car and i immediately pull out the driveway and pull off. I originally planned to drop Nadia and London off at home but since I’m late they just gone have to come with me and wait in the car ig. They seemed fine with that when I told them so that’s good I guess. We pull up at Olive Garden at 5:03. Thanks to ghetto downtown traffic. I turn the car off then put it on accessory mode to at least let Nadia and London have my car’s WiFi on while they wait and I hop out and say to Nadia and London “wish me luck omg” and Nadia says “wait,” I stop and listen and she says “go get your mans mark. We believe in you.” I say back “love y’all.” and shut the door and walk inside.