Chapter 1: Forced

*Amelia's P.O.V*

I take one last look at my now empty room, 'I really have to leave.... it's not fair!' I think, feeling myself shake with anger. I look at my watch, seeing that I had to go to school... again. I decide to put on a grey tank top, black skinny jeans, black chuck taylor's, and a dark grey thin leather jacket. I grab my satchel and tip toe past my drunken father, who is passed out on the couch.

I walk to school, just in time for morning break. I decide to head to my locker to grab my biology book when !BAM! A random guy in denim jeans, a black hoodie, and some dirty white trainers, bumps into me, making me fall on the ground. "Do you mind watching where your going, punk?" I ask, that's when he grabs me by the collar of my leather jacket and slams me against the other lockers.

"What did you just call me?" He says, trying to stay calm, that's when I notice his baby blue eyes were slowly turning light green.

I roll my eyes, "What are you? Deaf? I called you 'punk'!" I growl, he slams me against the lockers harder, making me wince.

"Do you think you could call me a name and get away with it, bitch?" He sneers, making my eyes widen with rage.

I knee him in the stomach, making him let go of me. "No one... calls me... a bitch." I say, my voice rising with anger.

I am about to walk away when he grabs my ankle, making me trip and fall on my already cracked ribs.'Oh no... not the ribs...' I think, immediately laying in a fetal position and holding the left side of my rib cage, I feel the tears well up.

"Shit! Fuck!" I cry out in pain, unable to hold my tongue.

The guy laughs, "Someone can't take a fall." he teases.

"Stop it." I warn him, he doesn't listen.

"What? You're gonna cry to you mommy?!" He teases, that's when spit words that I would never say to a person I don't know.

"For your information jackass, my mom died of cancer! I have a father that does nothing but drink and beat me and my sister, so before you decide on teasing me, look at the facts first!" I scream, then, I cry, making my ribs hurt more.

All of a sudden, he picks me up and carries me bridal style, "I'm sorry..." is all he says before taking me to the nurse.

*Jon's P.O.V*

'Great... now I feel like a dick.' I think, picking up this brown haired and blue eyed girl and taking her to the nurse. Before I even think about saying it, 'I'm sorry' comes out of my mouth.

Once I walk in, the nurse just looks at me and the girl that is snuggling against my chest and rolls her eyes, "What did you do this time, Good?" She sighs, this isn't the first time I've come in here.

"I called her a 'bitch' and all hell broke loose." I say with a cocky smirk.

She just rolls her eyes, "Same old Jonathan Good, just lay her down on the bed." she points to the little nurse bed. As I lay her down, I start to realize how beautiful she is.

"How could one young girl go through as much trouble as me?" I say, thinking out loud.

Before I walk out, the girl grabs my hand, startling me, "Can you stay?" She asks, my eyes widen with shock.'Wow... that's a first.' I think.

Then I get this feeling in my stomach, "Yeah." I answer, sitting where her legs are.

"My name is Amelia. Amelia York." she says, I start to play with her hair, which doesn't phase her.

"Jonathan Good. But I prefer people to call me Jon." I say, she just lays there... hesitant but relaxed... but as she relaxes, I relax too.

(A.N. So I decided to do something different with Amelia's story a little bit, because the last one I started with was too straight forward, I hope this one is better.)