Chapter 26: In My Head

*Amelia's P.O.V*

Jon shoots up in bed, his breathing fast and heavy. I sit up and look at him, "What's wrong, baby?" I ask, turning on the lamp light on the nightstand.

Before answering, he takes a deep breath, "I had a bad dream, that I hit you." My eyes widen, 'This is new.' I think, listening intently.

"Usually, I'm the one having the nightmares." I say, he smirks, laying back down, "I'll hold you close, you do that with me all the time." He just nods, I rest my head on his chest. Him being HWA World Champion for the third time, has caused him to have some paranoia.

"Ammy, I'm going to lose my title tomorrow, I know it." He sighs, sounding sleepy. 'I'm giving up mine.' I think.

"Jon, if you keep saying that, it'll happen." I warn, he scoffs.

"Well, it'll happen either way." He mumbles, I roll my eyes.

"Just get some sleep, Jon." I sigh, after a few minutes, he finally does.

~The Next Day~

*Jon's P.O.V*

I wake up to see Amelia curled up on my chest, I sigh and gently move her off of me. I head to the bathroom and shower, taking my mind off of the paranoia. 'Maybe she's right, I need to stop dwelling on this.' I think, I feel her arms wrap around me, making me turn around to face her. "Jon, when will you learn that it's not good to be negative?" She smiles, I chuckle and peck her on the lips.

"When I retain tonight, I'll stop being negative." I answer, she giggles as I gently pin her against the wall.

"Don't go crazy, Mox." She giggles, I chuckles and nip at her weak spot, she squeaks.

"No promises." I growl, going for a round in the shower.....

We lazed around until 6:30pm, we got dressed in our attire before we headed out. "You going to be alright?" She asks, I wrap my arms around her.

"We'll see, alright?" I say, she nods. I kiss her on her forehead before letting her leave to the locker room. 'All good things tonight, I hope.' I think.

*Amelia's P.O.V*

I wait for my name to be called, texting Reba. *Bored as hell, waiting for my promo.* I press 'send'.

*Aren't you vacating your title? :(* She asks, I smirk.

*Yeah, no big deal. I'm more worried about Jon's title match.* I reply, she immediately replies back.

*You don't know it, but I'm rolling my eyes.* she says, I chuckle.

"Ambrosia, you're needed in the ring." A producer calls, I sigh and sit up, grabbing my HWA Diva's Championship belt and send Reba one last message before leaving, 'I'll check back later.' I think, waiting for the music to play while I wait behind the curtain. My song hits and I walk out, the crowds screams and cheers filling my ears, I grab a mic and climb into the ring.

I wait for the crowd to die down before speaking, I smile, "Now, you all know that being a Champion is hard work." The crowd cheers, "But all reigns have to come to an end." The crowd boos, "I have absolutely nobody to defend this title against, and I have proved my worth in this company." I explain, the crowd chants, 'Thank you, Ambrosia!' I smile, "No, thank you!" The crowd cheers, "I'm sad to say that I have to vacate this title, for someone else to prove their strength in HWA." I set the belt in the middle of the ring, "I'll be with Moxley, I'll always be with Moxley." I giggle, the crowd cheers when Jon's music hits.

He picks me up and spins me around, throws me over his shoulder. Taking me backstage, he puts me down and kisses me passionately. "For luck," he whispers after pulling away, "Head home, ok? I'll be fine here."

I raise an eyebrow, "You sure?" He nods, I give him one last kiss, "See you soon, baby." He smiles.

~Home~

After I showered and got dressed in one of Jon's large t-shirts and boy shorts, I let my hair drip dry. I check the time on my phone: 1:30am 'Where is he?' I think. I jump when the door bursts open, "AMELIA!" Jon shouts, I gulp nervously, 'Oh no, he lost.' I think, sighing and leaving my cross-legged position in bed. He is sitting against the door, dressed in shorts and a tight black shirt.

I straddle his lap, "Jon..." I say gently, he looks up at me, his eyes lost and hollow.

"Hold me?" He rasps, I nod. I rest my head on his shoulder, he wraps his arms around me.

"Did you-" he cuts me off.

"Please... Don't ask." He whispers, I look at him and peck him on the lips. In a matter of seconds, it becomes passionate. "Can I take you in the bedroom?" He asks, I slowly nod. He carries me to bed, laying me down. I start shaking, "What's wrong?" He asks.

"I just want you to be calm about this." I warn, he sighs and leans his forehead against mine.

"I'm trying..." He whispers, I caress his face, "I really am, it's really fucking hard." He continues.

"Just... Just hold me..." I whisper, he starts shaking too.

"I didn't scare you, did I?" He whispers, I shake my head. "Just get some sleep... I'll be here, I promise." I let my heavy eyes close.

---------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Crappy chapter, it was a quick work, the next one will surprise you! And this video is based off this.