Chapter 3: Training for What You Love

*Amelia's P.O.V*

Jon carried me up the stairs, since I was shaking all over. After he lays me down on the sofa, I covered my face with my hands and started to sob. Jon kneels in front of me, pulling my hands from my now tear-streaked and blotchy face, putting my hands into his own.

His baby blue eyes show a mixture of happiness, sadness, surprise, panic, and worry.'So many emotions.' I think, he takes a deep breath, "Ammy, what happened?" He asks, I start to cry again.

"My father is gone.... my sister.... she's gone..." I sob, he carries me and cradles me in his lap as he sits on the floor, slowly calming my sobs.

"Shhh.... it's ok... you're safe now... you're safe here..." he soothes, rocking me gently.

"I missed you, Jonny..." I whimper, he rests his chin on top of my head.

"I missed you too, Ammy." he says, "more than you think."

We sat there for a good 2 or 3 hours, I was slowly starting to doze off. He carries me into another room, then gently lays me down. I let sleep take me...

#Nightmare#

I locked myself in the cellar.... clutching the giant jar of money I saved in a death grip.... 'Answer my prayer, set me free...' I think, that's when I hear the creaking and ripping of the house... the tornado was tearing this place apart.... all of a sudden, blinding light is pouring the through the cellar... I take a peek... my little sister was trying to find shelter, I called out to her, she tried so hard..... but the tornado caught up... taking her from me.... I can't contain it, I start screaming and crying... the pain was too much....

----------------------------------------------

"Ammy! Ammy wake up!" I hear Jon panic, I immediately sit up, accidentally head-butting Jon.

"OUCH!!" We both shouted at the same time.

As I rub my forehead, Jon sits on the bed as I tuck my legs close to my chest. I look at my arms, noticing that the gauze was removed, "Did you-" he cuts me off.

"Your arms were bleeding through, but I didn't think you were...." he trails off, I sigh as I rest my forehead on my knees, "I didn't know that... You were THAT depressed."

This makes me look up at him, "Jon... it's-" he cuts me off again, this time with anger in his tone.

"It's what, Ammy? It's ok?! It's not ok, Ammy! You shouldn't be cutting your skin like that, it shows, Ammy!" This makes my eyes widen with shock.

"You.... care?" I ask, he looks at me and he eyes darken a little.

Surprising me, he pulls me into a hug, "You have no idea... how much I do care..." he whispers, making me relax. 'He wouldn't want a girl like me.... I'm too crazy...' I think, I sigh sadly.

"Ammy.... I need to tell you something..." Jon sighs, I immediately scoot closer to him, listening intently.

*Jon's P.O.V*

I feel the feeling in my stomach again, my tongue itching to tell her how I really feel about her... but I brush it away, squashing a dream that would never come true, "I told Thatcher about you, and I saw some... of your wrestling videos.... he said that he would be delighted to train you."

Her eyes widen, then she scratches the back of her neck, "Oh, I forgot about wrestling in jr. high." she mutters, I smirk.

"All 3 years?" I ask, she nods.

She chuckles, "I use wrestling as a coping skill... to take my mind off of the hard things." she explains.

I smirk, "Thatcher also owns HWA, he said that he wants you in as soon I saw you."I explain.

"Do I need to tryout or something?" She asks, I shrug.

"Nah, just come to training with me tomorrow." I say, she looks at the black gym bag she brung.

"Umm.... can I use your shower?" She asks, I nod.

"You're living with me now, it's your house too." I say, she nods and grabs her gym bag and heads into the bathroom, "By the way, starting now, I'm monitoring your shaving." I say, she groans with irritation. 'This'll be interesting.' I think.