Chapter 5: Obsessed

*Amelia's P.O.V*

I shiver as Jon carries me up to his apartment, "So.... c-c-cold...." I whimper.

He lays me down on the couch, but changes his mind as he pulls me to his chest and hugs me. "Why didn't you listen to me?" I hear him whisper, I instantly started to get warmer.

-3 Weeks Earlier-

Jon pulls me aside, not caring that Liam was narrowing his eyes at him, "Ammy, is that who I think it is?" he hisses, my brows furrow with concern.

"Who? My boyfriend? Yeah, what do you care?" I hiss back, his eyes widen.

"Ammy, he's bad news... I would know, I went to school with him... he beats up girls." he warns, I push him away. 

"How dare you?! Like you're any better?" I sneer, I could tell that one hurt him.

"Ammy..." I step away from him as he takes a step towards me, then his breathing erraticates as he runs his fingers through his hair, "Ammy, please don't- Don't push me away... I can't lose you too." I shake my head.

"Jon... I'm sorry... I didn't mean that and you know that." I say, he looks at me...

Liam wraps his arm around my waist, "Is everything alright?" I look up at him.

"Everything's fine, we were just talking." Jon lies for me, my eyes widen.

Liam smirks, "Are you alright? We can go now?" I nod.....

"Because I thought you said it because you were jealous." I rasp.

He looks at me, "Ammy, I-" I cut him off.

"I know that you don't love me, Jon... I... think I should leave..." I'm about to stand up to leave but he tightens his grip.

"Damn it Ammy! For once in your fucking life could you stop cutting me off?" Jon snaps, making my eyes widen. He takes a deep breath, "Ammy, I know that I said that I didn't like you... but that was because I knew that you wouldn't want a guy like me... but when you said what you said earlier... I felt like an idiot." He explains.

"Jon.... what are you saying?" I ask, he sighs, then surprises me by pressing his lips against mine.

He pulls away, "Amelia... I love you." before I say anything else, he goes back to kissing me, I tangle my fingers into his slightly wet hair as he pushes me down on the couch.

"Jon..." I moan as he gently kisses my neck, his lips meet mine once more as he carries me to his bedroom and lays me down, gently kissing his way down as he unzips my thin jacket.

"Has he ever touched you?" He whispers loud enough for me to hear.

"No, I wouldn't let him..." I whimper, he continues to kiss me gently down my flat stomach.

He tugs at my sport shorts, pulling them down, taking my underwear with them, "God, you're beautiful." then comes back up to meet my lips, I moan as he grinds his hips into mine.

"Jon..." I moan, he groans as he slips his hand under my sprots bra and begins to massage one of my breasts as he continues to grinds his hips into me.

"Oh Ammy... I want you..." He groans, removing his shirt first before removing his jeans and boxers. I look down and I gasp, 'Oh my...' I think, he chuckles, "You like what you see?" He asks.

I bite my lip, he smirks and grabs a condom from his jeans pocket and rips it open, I close my eyes,"Jon-" He cuts me off.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." he whispers, then presses  his lips against mine as he pushes himself into me, my eyes widen as I feel a sharp stab of pain, then it soon subsides and is replaced with pleasure, "You ok?" he asks, I nod.

He begins to move his hips, making me moan, "Jon..."

He groans, "Oh baby... you're so tight!" I arch my back in pleasure and continue to moan, 'So... good' I think. He groans and presses his lips against mine, "Oh Ammy..."

"Jon... I love you so much..." I moan, feeling like I'm about to explode, this makes him quicken his pace.

"Ammy... let go..." he groans, I immediately tighten around him, crying out his name as my back arches, "Ammy!" he cries out, pouring himself into the rubber barrier as he stills. We both shake as our lips find each other, "Oh Ammy... I've never stopped loving you... never..." he says as our lips intertwine.

"Jon... you didn't have to lie, baby." I whisper, he slowly pulls out of me, making me wince. He removes the condom and ties it into a tight knot, throwing it into the trash. I lay on his chest as he pulls the sheets over us and pulls me closer to him.

*Jon's P.O.V*

I pull her closer to me, 'She mine, all mine' I think, "I was scared... I hate being rejected." I admit, she looks up at me.

"So... what happens now?" she asks, I chuckle and look at her.

"Well, first... we get your stuff from Liam's place... then, we just... chill..." I trail off, she frowns at the name of Liam.

"I wish that I believed you..." she says, sounding like she about to cry.

I shift  so that I'm looking straight at her, "Ammy... what has he done to you?" I ask.

She begins to cover her face and sob, I pull her hands away and hold them, "Do you ever wonder why Heather has to come with me to the lockeroom after I have a match?" She asks, I nod, she looks at he chest, "One day... I was drawing a bath at his house, I didn't know that he came home so early... I was about to undress and get in until I felt him grab me and slam me against the shower wall, making my legs buckle and my vision blur..." She explains, my brows furrow with rage, 'That son of a bitch!' I think, immediately going back to listen to Amelia, "Then..." she takes in a shaky breath, "He dunked my head into the water, repeatedly... I started to panic... I was becoming afraid... of the water..." She begins to sob.

"Hydrophobia..." I whisper, she nods. I pull her into my chest and hold her, "I can help with that... if you let me." I suggest, she looks at me.

"Jon... are you sure?" She asks, I nod.

"I've helped you with not cutting, you think I can't help you with this?" I ask, she smirks. Her eyes slowly begin to close, "You need to rest, you're really exhausted." I say, in about five minutes, she falls asleep on my chest. 'I'll make sure no one like Liam or anyone hurt you again. I promise you that.' I think, grabbing my phone to call my best friend, Sami Callihan.

"Hello?" He calls, I sigh, "You had sex with her, didn't you?" he asks.

I smile victoriously, "Yeah, she's claimed by me and I'm never letting her go!" I say, he chuckles.

"Good... I think, anyway, what's up?" He asks, I sigh

"When do you think we should ask about the storyline?" I ask.

"Probably tomorrow, it's already getting pretty late." He answers, I roll my eyes.

"Alright then, later dude." I say.

"Later."  We hang up and I wrap my arms around Amelia as she snuggles against my chest.

"Never letting you go..." I whisper, finally falling into a relaxing sleep.

*Liam's P.O.V*

I take another puff from my cigarette, mad that she left me for her crazy best friend, 'Fucking hell... now how am I going to get her?' I think, Jon had already beatten my ass once in high school, it'll be worse now that he's a wrestler.... I begin to pace, 'I want her... she should be mine.... I'll find a way... I'll find a fucking way...' I think.