Chapter 6: IPW (Insanity Pro Wrestling)

*Amelia's P.O.V*

I put on my grey tank top, navy jean shorts, and my black knee high chuck taylor's, keeping my anger together. I was going for the IPW Diva's Championship, I wrap my hands and wrists with some white tape, feeling Jon's arms wrap around me.

"Are you sure about this?" he asks, kissing my shoulder.

I sigh, "No... but I want to do it." I say, turning around to face him.

He smirks, "You're a psychopath, you know that?" I smirk and kiss him.

I pull away and grab a can of HIGH LIFE beer, and chug, "That's my specialty." I say, grabbing another beer.

We walk out to the curtain, my music, 'RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW' by Fatboy Slim begins to play, I grab another beer and skip my way to the ring, "And Raven's opponent, for the Diva's Championship, accompanied by Jon Moxley, from Cinncinati, Ohio, Ambrosia!" The male announcer announces.

I slide into the ring, skipping around Raven, "Hey Baby!" I squeal, the ref holds up the belt, I grab a shot glass and fill it with vodka. The bell rings and we lock up, and I still wasn't buzzed. I pull her in for a 'Running Bulldog' and it connects, I roll her over and go for the pin:

'1

2

Kick Out!'

I growl with frustration, grabbing the shot glass again. While Raven drinks Crown Royal, I take another shot of vodka. We lock up again, but she stumbles, 'Seriously?' I think, that's when she pushes me away. I go in between the barb wire ropes, making me wince but I ignore it, swinging back once and clotheslining her, hard. She lands head first, then on her stomach. I cover again and she kicks out, making us take another shot. She grabs a box full of broken glass, pouring it in a pile. I smile evilly, grabbing her and slamming her into the turnbuckle near the pile. I get her up and sit on the top rope, then pull her into the 'Snap DDT', making her land face first on the broken glass. She cries out in pain and the crowd goes crazy, I go for the pin, her face covered in blood:

'1

2

3!'

The bell dings, then the ref hands me the Diva's Championship belt. I take it and hold it up in the air, the crowd goes crazy, smirking at Jon as he has the 'IPW World Heavyweight Championship' belt over his right shoulder, "Here's your winner, A new IPW Diva's Champion! Accompanied by Jon Moxley, Ambrosia!" The announcer announces. Jon slides into the ring, dips me, then kisses me passionately.

Then picks me up, his lips still locked on mine as the crowd goes crazy, "Baby, I'm so proud of you." He says as our lips intertwine, I giggle.

                                  >Back at the Apartment<

I smile at Jon, laying on his bare chest as we bask in the afterglow of our rough sex/love-making. He chuckles, "What?" he asks.

"Just taking in everything that has happened, and all the chaos we create." he smirks, then kisses my temple.

"That's because we're the crazy power couple." He smiles, I giggle.

*Jon's P.O.V*

I hear her giggle, "Baby, is that alcohol kicking in?" I ask, she rolls her eyes.

"Unlike you, Mr. Moxley..." she says as she pokes my stomach, making me chuckle, "I! Can hold my damn liquor." She says.

I chuckle, "You're a mess." pulling her leg up to my waist, she bites her lip.

"Yeah, but I'm your mess." she trails off, I push inside her, making us both moan.

"Yes you are." I growl playfully, then press my lips against hers as we slip into 'Round 2'...

-The Next Morning-

I awake to the aroma of bacon cooking and Thirty Seconds to Mars playing out loud, I sit up, 'She's never up this early.' I think, grabbing some jeans and putting them on. I lean against the doorframe of my bedroom, seeing her in a long 'The Strokes' band shirt that barely covers her ass, black boy shorts, and her hair soaking wet, 'Fuck.' I think, watching her make bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I gently grab her hips, making her tense up a little, "You're up early, how are you?" I ask.

She turns around, "I'm tired, and in pain. Sorry for tensing up," She wraps her arms around my neck, "I wasn't expecting you to wake up." I smirk.

"Baby," I kiss her nose, making her giggle, "You're adorable." I say, her cheeks redden.

She turns around, "Scrambled eggs, right?" she asks, I nod.

I lean against the counter as I watch her make our plates, then I grab her pile of CD's and begin to go through them, "Ammy, you got anything else other than rock?" I ask.

"I think there's some alternative in there somewhere, you can change the CD if you want." she says, I end up finding a CD that was brown with a broken lightbulb, I switch the CD and play the 8th track. "Dance with me." I say she takes my hand as the song 'LOOK AFTER YOU' by The Fray begins to fill the apartment.

'If I don't say this now, I will surely break.

As I'm leaving, the world I want to take.

Forget the urgency, but hurry up and wait.

My heart has started to separate.

Ooh, ooh, be my baby

Ohhhhhhh...

Ooh, ooh, be my baby

I'll look after you...

There now, steady love.

So few, come and don't go.

Will you, won't you, be the one I'll always know?

When I'm losing my control, the city spins around.

You're the only one who knows, you slow it down.

Ooh, ooh, be my baby

Ohhhhhhh...

Ooh, ooh, be my baby

I'll look after you

And I'll look after you

(Music Break)

If ever there was a doubt

My love she leans into me

This most assuredly counts

She says most assuredly...

Ooh, ooh, be my baby

I'll look after you

(After you)

Ooh, ooh, be my baby

Ohhhhhhh...

It's always have and never hold

You've begun to feel like home

What's mine is yours to leave or take

What's mine is yours to make your own

Ooh, ooh, be my baby

Ohhhhhhh...

Ooh, ooh, be my baby

Ohhhhhhh...

Ooh, ooh, be my baby

Ohhhhhhh...'

As we danced, we felt as if for one whole minute, the world stopped... just for us, I gently kiss her lips. Once I pull away, I ask, "Hungry?" She grins and nods, "Well come on then." We head into the kitchen and eat breakfast before heading to the gym.