Chapter 9: Not Again

*Jon's P.O.V*

I search through the corridors, looking for Amelia, 'Where is she?' I think. That's when I hear a blood chilling scream from her, I immediately run to the source. My fist begin to ball up as I see Liam trying to rape my girl, before I even think of doing anything, I pull him off of her and start beating the hell out of him, "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE MY GIRL FROM ME????!!!!!" I snarl, I had lost control then, I didn't just want to hurt him, I wanted to slice his throat. It wasn't long before security pulled us away from each other, "IF YOU COME NEAR MY GIRL AGAIN, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" I shout, Liam just laughed manically as they drag him away while the blood pours onto his face.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!" I hear Amelia scream, that makes me forget everything and push all the security off me and away from her, then kneel in front of her, she was sitting in a fetal position, rocking back and forth as she sobbed uncontrollably. I gently rub her shoulders until she loosens up and lets me carry her.

I carry her to the guys locker room, which thankfully no one was in, and sit in a steel chair while she countinues to sob into my chest, I gently stroke her hair, "It's ok... you're safe now...." I whisper, she slowly begins to calm down.

"I wish I had never met him..." She whispers, slowly looking up at me, she quickly looks away, "I probably look like a real mess." she says, I gently wipe her tears with my thumbs and press my lips against hers.

"Ammy... you still look gorgeous to me, but I really hate seeing you look like this." I admit, she buries her face into my neck.

"Did I ever tell you... that... my parents were military soldiers?" My eyes widen at the thought, 'Oh no, then that means...' I think.

"No... but..." I stop, not wanting to bring anything up.

"I talked to one of my mom's ex-army friends, they said that because I come from an army based family... I might.... I might be drafted." I realized that I tightened my grip around her, she looks at me with worry, "I'm scared." she whispers, I press my forehead against her's.

"Ammy.... what would I do without you?" I ask, she looks at me.

"Probably forget about me and get with some other girl." She mutters, my brows furrows with concern. She stands up to leave but I grab her hand.

*Amelia's P.O.V*

Jon grabs my hand, "Why would you think I would-" I cut him off.

"Nevermind, forget I said that." I say, he pushes me against the door and presses his lips against mine.

"There must have been a reason why you said that, Ammy." he says as he pulls away and presses his forehead against mine, I relax.

"Jon... I-" I start to feel light-headed and begin to stumble, making Jon tighten his grip on me.

"Ammy, are you ok?" He asks with slight panic, I quickly shake my head, that's when he carries me bridal style to the nurse. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nurse told me to take it easy for a few days, but other than that, it was just an adrenline rush and me being exhausted. After the show, we drove home in an eerie silence, even the static of the radio sent chills down my spine. Jon is the first to break the silence, "Are you ok?" he asks, I ignore him and replay the events that had happened tonight. Liam almost killed me, but Jon..... he was.... so angry, like he wanted to slit his throat, which caused me to panic, 'He wants to kill him... he wants to kill him?!' I think, making my breathing eradicate. I feel the car stop, making me slowly look at Jon, who has already unbuckled his seatbelt, I do the same and cuddle into his chest  as I curl up in his lap. He becomes startled at first, then wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper, he chuckles.

"Don't be sorry, baby. You're safe with me, ok?" he assures me, I look at him and he kisses my nose, making me giggle, "There she is." He smiles, I feel my cheeks heat up. "Come on, you need to rest, tomorrow is our day of so we can do whatever." he says, carrying me out of the car.

"I'm going to love that." I smile, letting him carry me inside, knowing what we're doing as soon as we walk into the apartment......