Chapter 15: The Pressure

*Amelia's P.O.V*

Once Jon left for his match, I finally was able to cry in pain. If Jon had saw me now, he wouldn't have wrestled. I cry, "Fuck..." I hiss, trying to fight the harsh pain. Then I realized... it was a migraine. I grab Jon's jacket and put it on, shivering uncontrollably. The light in the locker room was making the pain worse, making me collapse into a heap on the floor and curl up in a ball. It felt like hours before Jon came back and saw me.

"Fuck..." he growls, helping me, "You're burning up, Ammy." I shiver.

"I think the finisher made me sick, baby." I cough, he sighs.

"This isn't the first time this has happened to you." he sighs, picking me up and carrying me to the girls locker room, the blinding florescent light making my head pound more violently, making me whimper. He sat me down in the dim room, "I'll be right back." he says, and leaves to come back dressed. I grabbed my bag and we both drove back home, Jon lays me down on the couch and lays a blanket on me.

"I hate getting sick." I murmur, he kneels in front of me and strokes my hair.

"Get some sleep and try to break this fever, ok?" He asks, I nod and fall asleep.

*Jon's P.O.V*

I watch her sleep for a few minutes, shaking my head. "Out of all the things that had to happen..." I sigh, a knock on the door snapped me out my thoughts. I open to reveal Rob, my brows furrow with anger and I cross my arms over my chest.

"Is she ok?" He asks.

"She's asleep trying to break her fever, no thanks to you." I snap, his eyes widen.

"She got sick? How is that my fault?" He asks, clearly pissed that I blamed him for getting her sick.

"Your finisher gave her a migraine, then it made temp rise." I explain, he shakes his head.

"You got bigger problems, Nick Gage wants your title." Rob warns, my eyes widen and I rake my fingers through my wet hair.

"Fuck..." I hiss.

"And now everyone on the roster knows your true weakness.... her." Rob says before nodding to Amelia.

I feel the anger rise within me, "Fuck!" I shout, punching the doorframe, "She needs to be protected, but..." I trail off.

"I'll do it." Rob says, I give him a sneered look, "Look, I know that I screwed up but you gotta bear with me when I say 'I'm all you got'." he explains, I run my fingers through hair again in frustration.

"Oh alright, but if you try anything, I swear to god that I'll kick your ass so bad that you won't even have one." I warn, he nods, "See ya, Rob." I murmur, he nods and I close the door. I kneel in front of Amelia and gently stroke her hair again, "I hate it when you're sick." I mutter, sighing sadly.

~3 Weeks Later~

*Amelia's P.O.V*

I was sick, flu sick. While Jon worked, I was stuck at home, while Rob was taking care of me until he came back. "I hate being sick, Jon." I sniffle, he smirks.

Then the smell of tea clears my sinuses, "I know, but since it's finally my day off... I can finally take care of you. You're not as sick as you were last week, and I was gone that whole week." Jon explains, I cough as he hands me a mug of herbal tea.

I sip, and immediately, my sore throat and fever broke. I relax, "I didn't know herbal tea could heal up that fast." I murmur, he smiles.

"So can weed but... you know how that is." he jokes as he kisses my forehead and goes into the room to shower.

I roll my eyes, 'I should kick his ass...' I think, sitting up more to drink more of the tea, I start to feel better, then I hear someone rap at the door, "Who is it?" I shout, no longer coughing after.

"It's the pizza man! Who do you think it is?!" Sam shouts back, I smile and skip to the door and open it, I hug him and he laughs, "You missed me?" He asks I nod.

"Jon missed you the most." I admit, he chuckles.

"So I heard that you got the flu a couple weeks ago, seems likes you were." he says, I sigh.

"Nothing that herbal tea can't fix." I shrug, he rolls his eyes.

"He's used that trick anytime he's gotten sick, works every time." Sam says, I feel Jon's arms wrap around my torso.

"Damn right, it does." he smirks, I smile and look up at him.

"Need I ask why you didn't give me the herbal tea earlier?" I ask, Jon gives an 'oops' look.

"I'll tell you later, ok?" He asks, I sigh and nod.

Sam smirks, "Well, I'll leave you guys be, see ya!" He says, then leaves. Jon just closes the door and throws me over his shoulder, making me squeal.

"Put me down, Jon!" I whine, he chuckles.

He gently lays me down on the bed, gently leaving wet kisses on my neck and down my chest. I moan, "You like that, baby?" He murmurs, continuing his tortuous pleasure. I moan, he smiles as he slowly removes each piece of clothing I have on. I hear a rip of foil and soon I'm on top of him, "Take me." he growls.

I smile evilly, "With pleasure."......

*Jon's P.O.V*

Amelia collapses on to my chest after we ride out each other's orgasms, I lay her down and gently pull out, removing the condom and throwing it away. I pull her into me, she snuggles into my chest, making me smile. "Ammy?" I ask.

"Hmm?" Is all she can muster up, I smile.

"Where do you see us in a couple years?" I ask, she looks at me.

"Higher in our careers, maybe get married.... I don't know." she shrugs, I sigh.

"You think we can make it as a couple?" I ask, her brows furrow with concern.

"Why are you asking me this?" She asks, I look at her.

"It's just that, we've been together for almost three years now and.... I just hope that you won't get bored of me." I admit, she smiles and pecks my lips.

"Mox, I could never get bored of you." She assures me, I smile and watch her sleep on my chest while I begin to doze off as well, 'I'm in love with this girl.'