Chapter 10: CZW (Combat Zone Wrestling)

*Amelia's P.O.V*

We had finally gotten into Combat Zone Wrestling, which was in fact.... gory, the only thing that I had changed was my theme, which was 'CAN'T LET GO' by Death of the Cool 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me at least 30 seconds for me to win my first match, considering the fact that they let me use a steel chair. Then I had to do my first promo with Jon, which was always fun.

"Ok, ready? ACTION!" A camera guy shouts, I start walking through the corridor, that's when Jon bumps my shoulder while he walks by, hard.

I rub my shoulder and scoff, "Doesn't even say sorry? Asshole..." I say loud enough for him to hear and keep walking, hearing only my footsteps. 

That's when Sami Callihan, one of Jon's friends, push me against the wall, my eyes widen. 'This is new.' I think, Jon walks over to us and nods for Sami to let go of me. He lets go of me, then smiles evilly at Jon, making my brows furrow with anger, "Now..." Jon's face inches from mine, "Care to apologize for your fowl language?" He asks, this makes me smile darkly.

"For what? For calling you an asshole?" I give a dry laugh, "Now.... you boys know that its rude to bump into a girl and not apologize right?" They exchange glances, then look back at me, "Oh right! Jon Moxley right? The kid who doesn't have a mom to teach you manners." I sneer, knowing that I owe him for that one.

He chuckles darkly, "Interesting, coming from the girl with nothing left." This pisses me off, making me grab them by their ears, making them cry out in pain.

"If I were you, Cali and Mox, I would keep your distance from me... because I may start off nice... but if you fuck with Ambrosia, you get thrown to hell and back." I growl, letting go of their ears and walking off.

*Jon's P.O.V*

I grab my ear, 'I know that it's a promo but damn.' I think as Sami and I watch her walk away, "I don't know, Mox. Is she good enough for the 'SWITCHBLADE CONSPIRACY'?" he asks.

I smile darkly, "She's hot as fuck and has the attitude, she'll work out just fine." They call cut and I rub my ear, "Damn... she has a grip." I wince, Sami and I look at each other and start bursting out laughing.

"What are you two boneheads laughing about?" Ammy asks, walking back over to us. She leans against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest. I wrap my arms around her.

"You grabbed us pretty hard, that's all." I answer, she lets me kiss her nose, which makes her giggle.

Sami clears his throat, "As much as I would hate to break up this little sappy moment, we have a bar to hit tonight." I roll my eyes.

"You really want to test her drinking levels tonight? You remember what happened when she had that drunken death match?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

Sami shrugs, "I was just saying."

Amelia rolls her eyes, "Ok, lets go." I smirk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At a Bar)

In a matter of 4 shots of bourbon, I'm already drunk, while Sami and Ammy are testing each other's limits.

"Come on Sami! Is that the best you got?!" Amelia taunts, I shake my head as I try to stay focused.

"That's my girl, Ammy!" I slur, she smiles as the crowd around us begins to chant for Amelia as they set up for a double shot of vodka.

"One!... Two!...Three!..." Sami and Amelia take their 23rd shot, and I can already tell that Sami is wasted.

She laughs, "Alright big boy, let's get you home." she throws Sami over her shoulder and heads outside, I had been smart enough to let her drive home and we let Sami crash in the spare room.

*Amelia's P.O.V*

I wake up to the sound of someone throwing up, I roll my eyes, 'What a wuss.' I think, sitting up in bed to see Jon sound asleep. I smirk and get up to set a glass of water and two pills of asprin on his bed side before getting dressed in a white sports bra, black sports shorts, trainers, and a black sweatshirt. I tie my hair into a ponytail, Sami finally comes out of the bathroom.

"If Jon asks where I am, tell him that I'm at the gym down the street." I say as I grab my gym bag and my smart phone, knowing that my earbuds were safely in my pocket. I quickly jog there, then start on my regular warm ups. I dig into my bag for two sets of gloves, fighting gloves and weight-lifting gloves, then I take off my sweatshirt. I put on my earbuds and plug them into my smart phone, letting the heavy metal music play as I work on my weight lifting. As I work on my bench pressing, I let my thoughts run away with me. 'I'm really glad that I got that liquor doesn't effect me gene from my mom, helps a lot.' I think, smiling to myself as I remember how wasted the boys got last night.

I finish the last of my reps and head to the punching bags and just go to town, hearing a familiar song called 'LIVIN' ON A PRAYER' by Bon Jovi. I start punching hard, letting my anger towards my father and Liam out on the punching bag. As I slowly lose energy, I grab the jump rope and start jumping rope as I hum the song. Then a song called, 'BLAZE OF GLORY' by the same artist begins to play, I smirk and grab a small towel from my gym bag as I listen to the lyrics:

I wake up in the mornin'
And I raise my weary head
I got an old coat for a pillow
And the earth was last night's bed
I don't know where I'm goin'
Only God knows where I've been
I'm a devil on the run
A six gun lover
A candle in the wind, yeah

You're brought into this world
But they say you're born in sin
Well at least they've given me something
I didn't have to steal or have to win
Well, they tell me that I'm wanted
Yeah I'm a wanted man
I'm colt in your stable
I'm what Cain was to Able
Mister catch me if you can

I'm goin' down in a blaze of glory
(Down)
Take me now but know the truth
I'm goin' down in a blaze of glory
(Down)
Lord I never drew first
But I drew first blood
I'm no one's son
Call me young gun

You ask about my conscience
And I offer you my soul
You ask if I'll grow to be a wise man
Well I ask if I'll grow old
You ask me if I known love
And what it's like to sing songs in the rain?
Well, I've seen love come
I've seen it shot down
I've seen it die in vain

Shot down in a blaze of glory
(Down)
Take me now but know the truth
But I'm going down in a blaze of glory
(Down)
Lord, I never drew first
But I drew first blood
I'm a devil's son
Call me young gun
Yeah

Each night I go to bed
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
No, I ain't lookin' for forgiveness
But before I'm six foot deep
Lord, I got to ask a favor
And I'll hope you'll understand
'Cause I've lived life to the fullest
Let this boy die like a man
Starin' down the bullet
Let me make my final stand

Shot down in a blaze of glory
(Down)
Take me now but know the truth
I'm going down in a blaze of glory
(Down)
Lord, I never drew first
But, I drew first blood
I'm no one's son
Call me young gun

I'm the young gun
Young gun, yea eee yea
Young gun

I look up, seeing a slightly tired but hungover Jonathan Good stand in front of me.