Chapter 11: Messy Match, Beautiful Night

*Amelia's P.O.V*

Jon Moxley vs. Brain Damage

(A few weeks later...)

I decided to watch in the audience, considering that I was supposed to interfere in the match. I watch Brain Damage and Jon sit nicely in the chair, seeming all quiet. That's when the real fighting begins, plates smashing, dangerous maunvers, and a buzz saw, once  I saw that, I had to remove myself from the audience. Once I came back, Jon was more bloody than he was earliar. 'Oh my god...' I think, jumping over the barricade to distract Brain Damage and get into the now messy ring, I wait for Sami to sneak up behind him, which backfires terribly, then Jon goes for the pin and wins. I quickly get out of the ring before Brain Damage grabs me, knowing that I have to cut a promo later.

-Promo-

Brain Damage grabs me and slams me against a nearby wall and I wince in pain at the impact, "What the hell was that, pretty lady?" he growls, I try to fight out of his grip, which makes him tighten it, "You messin' around with Mox and Cali, you turnin' on us?" he growls, tightening his grip and making me yelp in pain.

I spit in his face, "Piss off and leave me alone, Brain Damage!" I growl, he chuckles darkly and slams me against the wall even harder, making me cry out in pain.

"HEY!" Jon shouts, making Brain Damage turn around to see Jon and Sami standing there, "I think she told you to 'piss off' and 'leave her alone'." Jon growls, Brain Damage smiles evilly and slams me against the wall before getting in Jon Moxley's face. I hold the back of my head as I watch them square off.

"Oh yeah? What if I don't?" he sneers, Jon smiles evilly.

"Then, I guess that I'm just going to have to make you." That's when he and Sami start beating the hell out of him, it all happens in a blur when Jon stands over me and holds out his hand, "You alright?" he asks, I willingly take his hand as he pulls me up.

"Yeah, I've had worse." I say as I hold the back of my head, "Thanks." I chuckle, he smirks and looks at Sami.

"No problem." I begin to walk away, "HEY!" he calls, making me turn around, "About what you did during the match..." I smile.

"Let's just say that... I've joined your little gang. And... about that date.... that's also a yes." I walk off to the nurse, not before hearing the camera guys call 'cut'.

After getting told to take it easy again, I shower up and get dressed in a regular t-shirt, jeans, and trainers. I smile as I see Jon waiting by the locker room door for me, he kisses my temple, "Hey baby." he smirks, looking all cleaned and stitched up.

"Hey Mox, ready?" I ask, he nods and we walk to the car and drive back while our hands somehow find each other.

 "So, I've been thinking... since it's our almost our two year anniversary... I thought I could take you somewhere nice."I look at him and he smirks.

We end up driving to the park, already seeing the twinkling lights of the bridge and the buildings. He blindfolded me, holding my hand to guide me, once he removes the blindfold, I giggle. We were going to have a picnic on a cloudless starry night.

*Jon's P.O.V*

Amelia sits between my legs as we just talk, laugh, and just enjoy the view...

"Jon, am I changing you?" she asks, I chuckle and kiss her forehead.

"I honestly don't know, am I still a hard ass?" I ask, she smiles and shakes her head, "Then... YEP!" this makes her laugh. "Can I ask you something?" She looks up at me and nods, "How can you drink so much and not be drunk at all?" I ask, she sighs.

"Thanks to my mom, I have that family trait of drinking so much but no effect. It's really cool to have, especially when I have drunken death matches." She admits.

"Speaking of matches, I heard that you have southern violence death match coming up in Oklahoma." I say, raising my eyebrows.

She looks up at me, "As much as I hate to say it, yes, I do. I also heard that you might have one later." she says, I chuckle. 

"Well, I know that I'm having a tangled web match." she rolls her eyes.

"Today's match was the worst, I mean it." Now its my turn to roll my eyes.

"Ammy, let's not start this arguement again... You say that anytime I get cut really bad or worse. May I remind you that we're working in the same dangerous company." I warn her, she slumps, signifying that she gives up. After a few more minutes of silence, I pull out the promise ring I got the other day and nod, 'Here it goes.' I think, I show it to her.

She looks up at me, "Jon-" I cut her off.

"Just... let me explain." I say, she continues to look up at me, "The reason why I have this is because I want to promise you that... I'll never leave you, I'll never give up on you, and... I'll never forget about you. I also promise to keep you safe, to protect you, and to always love you." she smiles, letting me slide the ring onto her right ring finger. 

"It's beautiful, Jon... I love it!" She says, smiling widely.

"I had to save a lot for it, but I know that it was worth it." I say, she looks at me, making me kiss her nose, "I love you. Amelia York."

She smiles, "I love you too, Mox." then she reaches up for a kiss.