Chapter 20: ROH & DGUSA (2010)

*Amelia's P.O.V*

2010 came quicker than I thought, and people started to get annoyed with our storyline. I got into Ring of Honor with Sami, while Jon was in a storyline with a girl named Reba Sky in Dragon Gate USA. Jon said that he hated her, but me and her became friends right off the bat.

"Can you drop me off?" I ask Jon, he groans with irritation.

"Yeah, let me get a shirt on." he sighs, I smirk and grab my gym bag.

We drive over to the arena, Sami is waiting for me outside, along with a guy with long black hair. I get out of the car, "Jon, there is someone I want you to meet." I say, he sighs and gets out of the car, I take my hand in his and we walk to meet the other guys.

"Sup Sami," he acknowledges Sami first, "and this is?" He turns towards Colby Lopez, also known as Tyler Black.

"Jon, this is Colby, his ring name is 'Tyler Black'." I introduce him, they shake hands, "Colby, this is my boyfriend, Jon, his ring name is 'Jon Moxley'."

"So you're the guy she keeps talking about." Colby says, Jon smirks.

I sigh, Jon kisses my cheek. "Be safe, baby." he says, I nod. As he goes back to the car and drives away, I look at Colby.

"I really think that we'll be friends for a long time, Amelia." Colby says, I smirk.

"Me too, Colbs." I agree, he throws his arm over my shoulders.

"Well, let's get ready, squirt." he says, we get inside to get ready for our show.

*Jon's P.O.V*

I get ready for the show, Reba knocks on my door. I open the door, "Oh for fuck's sake Reba! What the hell do you want?" I snap, she walks past me.

"Look, I don't want us to fight, alright? Remember, we only have five more days of this dumbass storyline anyway." she snaps, I sigh and stab my fingers through my long hair.

"Alright, what do you want then?" I ask, she sighs.

"I have to slap you." she warns, my eyes widen.

"I'll just go from there." I sigh, she gives a sharp nod and walks out of the room. I shake my head, "I can't stand that woman." I mumble to myself.

*Amelia's P.O.V*

I wait for my music to hit before heading out there, I had a match with April. She may have been short, but she sure as hell can fight. I skip out of the curtain, where she's waiting. As soon as I get in the ring, I attack her. The bell dings and I growl as she crawls away from me, I grab her leg and put her in the 'crossface chicken wing.' She scrambles out of it, but she puts me in her own submission, 'black widow.' I fall backwards so she can let go. She shrieks in frustration, "Goddamn it!!" She screams, making me have enough time to put her in 'Shirley Temple' I go for the pin:

'1

2

3!'

"Here's your winner, Ambrosia!" The ref raises my hand, the crowd goes crazy. I bow and hurry out of the ring to get showered and dressed, I bump into Colby.

"You're in a hurry, Squirt." he laughs, I smirk.

"I have to go with Sami to meet Jon, you want to come?" I ask, he thinks about it for a second.

"Sure." he shrugs, we head out back where Sami is waiting in the car. "So, how long have you and Jon been together?" He asks.

I sigh, "Almost five years." I answer, his eyes widen.

We make it there five minutes later, we decide to watch the rest of the show. I watch as Reba slaps Jon, Sami and I wince, "ooh." we both say at the same time. Colby just watches, Jon laughs.

"Should I take notes from him?" Colby asks, pointing at Jon.

Sami and I look at each other, then at him, "Nope." we answer. We finish watching the show, and walk around for a while. I end up bumping into this very tall, black haired, and beady eyed guy that gave me the creeps.

"Hey Brodie!" I hear Jon's voice behind him, I relax a little, "Back off." he warns, Brodie growls and walks past us. Jon picks me up and hugs me as we spin around for three seconds. "You miss me?" He asks, I nod.

"Jon, we're about to head out to get a bite, wanna come?" Sami asks, Jon smiles.

"Eh, what the hell. But Ammy rides with me." he says, throwing his arm over my shoulders, I wince a little.

We get to the parking lot and Jon follows Sami's car to an Applebee's in town, Jon's hands locks with mine, "Jon, is it time to cut your hair already?" I tease, he gives me a quick glare.

"I thought you liked my hair long, baby." he whines playfully, I giggle.

"Jonathan Good, you look like a surfer after a weed smoking session." I say, my southern accent kicking in.

He gives my hand a slight squeeze, "Amelia..." he trails off, I bite my lower lip.

"Sorry." I apologize, he kisses my hand.

"I'll let it go this time." he says, I smile. We pull up in the parking lot next to Sami's car, then head in.

"Hello, how big of a party?" The waitress asks sweetly, 'Talk about service with a smile.' I think, smirking.

"Four." Colby answers, I roll my eyes. She pulls out four menus and takes us to a booth seat.

"What would you four like to drink?" She asks, her pad and pen already out and ready.

"I'll have a beer, she'll have a beer." Jon orders for me, I roll my eyes playfully.

"I'll have a beer, he'll have a 'jack n' coke'." I answer for Sami and Colby, since I do this with them every night. The waitress nods and heads to the bar to get our drink.

"So this is what you guys do every night? Drink and eat?" Jon asks, Colby smirks.

"Oh, this is just the beginning of what we do." he says, I chuckle.