Chapter 22: Girls Day, Movie Party

*Amelia's P.O.V*

I wake up at home, curled up in Jon arms. I smile to myself as I recall last night's events to coming home, feeling Jon tighten his grip on me. That's when I watch my phone flash, I grab it to see Reba's phone number, "Hello?" I say groggily.

She chuckles,"Sounds like you had a good time last night, you brung Jon this time?" She asks.

I smirk, "Yeah, it was a very interesting night." I sigh, she chuckles.

"So... you up for a girls day, April and I need a third girl!" She squeals, I frown.

"April... as in April Mendez?" I ask, sitting up.

Jon stirs, opening his glowing blue eyes, "Who's that on the phone?" He grunts, sitting up to stretch.

"Reba." I mouth, he rolls his eyes and groans, falling back onto the bed and pulling the pillow over his head, I giggle.

"Did Jon just wake up?" She asks, I sigh.

"I swear, what is up with you two?" I chuckle, I hear her smack her lips with annoyance.

"Honey, I just don't know what you see in that man... he's annoying, insensitive, controlling, and an alcoholic." She lays down the laws of what she see's in Jon.

Jon starts kissing my shoulder, I giggle, making him smile against my skin and chuckle, "April and I had a match last night, she almost made me tap." I say dazily, she chuckles.

"She wanted to talk to you last night, but you were in a hurry. Too busy with your knucklehead boy toy." She snaps jokingly, Jon kisses up my shoulder to my neck and nips me, making me squeak.

He chuckles, "Sugar, he's worth it." I sass, my southern drawl kicking in. Jon nips my neck again, making me giggle.

She chuckles, "So, you coming out with us or what?" She asks.

"Yeah, what time?" I sigh.

"12:30, I'll pick you up?" She adds, I check the time: 8:15am.

I smirk, "I'll be ready." I say, she chuckles.

"Alright, you two have a good morning, put me on speaker." I smile and press the speaker button, "And Moxley, you break her, I'll break you." She warns.

Jon rolls his eyes, "Can't make any promises, Reba." he sneers, I roll my eyes.

"Alright, bye Oklahoma." She chuckles, I smile.

"Bye Diva!" I laugh, then hang up and set my phone down.

Jon pulls me down and hovers over me, "Are you really leaving me by myself?" He whines, pulling the sexy pouty face.

I giggle, "You can hang out with the boys today, I'll be fine." I smile.

He pecks my lips, "How long do we have before she picks you up?" He asks, I look at my alarm: 8:19am.

"'Til 11:30." I say simply, he smiles and kisses down my stomach.

"You know, I think we should have a movie night, with the guys and the girls." he suggests, I smirk.

"That sounds like a great idea, sure, I'll pick some movies up on the way home." I agree, he smiles.

"Now," he presses his lips against mine, "Let's make this time we have count." After 'round 3', I quit counting.

*Jon's P.O.V*

I collapse on top of her, 'I swear, I can't get enough of this girl.' I think, looking at the alarm clock, 11:25am.