Chapter 13: Feeling Lucky

*Amelia's P.O.V*

*2 weeks later*

My triple threat southern violence match was tonight, Jon has to interfere because Brain Damage and now Nick Gage are after me.

I take a deep breath before walking out with Sami and Jon, "And their final opponent! Accompanied by Sami Callihan and Jon Moxley. She is your CZW Diva's Champion, from Cincinnati, Ohio. Weighing in 168 pounds, Ambrosia!" The male announcer calls.

Jon pulls out a shot glass from his pants pocket while Sami hands him a mini bottle of 'Jack Daniels', "For the pain." he murmurs and he pours it into the shot glass and hands it to me.

I swig it back, "It could be worse, you know." I warn, heading into the ring surrounded by glass tubes, rolls of barb wire, and other things that could cause bodily harm.*Ding! Ding! Ding!* I watch as the other two girls charge at, and I grab them both by their skinny neck and hoist them up and harmlessly choke slam them both into a pile of glass tubes. The girls cry out in pain while I cock my head slightly and smile evilly as the small crowd goes crazy, "Oops." I say innocently, grabbing a steel chair, then to get attacked from behind by Raven, she has me knocked down while she turns me on my front while she lays some glass tubes on my back, then heads for the top rope, she jumps, only to land on nothing but glass. She shrieks in pain while I laugh my ass off.

"Ambrosia watch out!!!!!" Jon panicks, but by the time I turned around, I had gotten hit in the face with a steel chair. I cry out in pain while Amber assaults me with the chair, I manage to fight back and pull her leg, making her lose her balance. I slowly get up as I fight the pain, Raven is already up with a wooden baseball bat, I roll my eyes,'You're kidding right?' I think, picking up the nearest weapon I saw, which was a crowbar. It turns into a bat/crowbar sword fight in seconds, the crowd was chanting for me. I was winning, until Brain Damage's theme came on, but soon stopped when Sami and Jon tackled him. The match went back and forth between the three of us, I end up winning by pinning Raven while a large shard of glass was stuck in my left leg.

"Here's your winner and still your CZW Diva's champion, Ambrosia!!" The male announces, I take my belt and try to get out of the ring without causing anymore pain to my leg, only to get to thrown over Brain Damage's shoulder.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!" I scream, then Jon comes out of the curtain and tackles him, I land on my hip, then Sami helps me up.

"You alright?" He asks, I look at my leg, then at him and frown.

"Sure..." I say, the word full of sarcasm. Then Jon surprises us both by carrying me bridal style to the infirmary, with Sami following behind us.

*Jon's P.O.V*

After leaving Brain Damage in a heap on the floor, I carry Ammy the the infirmary to get the glass out of her leg.

"That looks really bad." I murmur, trying to hide the fact that I'm scared as hell.

"It was an unexpected move." She winces as I lay her down.

"Damn, this one is worse than the last one." The travel doctor hisses, "Ok, I'm just going to give this a quick pull and I'll stitch it up good as new, alright?" She gives a sharp nod, I had to look away, but her scream made it worse.

Sami walks in with a look of horror, "Mox, we have a problem... Drake Younger has challenged you for his title." I smile evilly.

"I'll be out there in ten minutes." I say, then turn my attention back to Amelia, who has her forearm covering her eyes, "Hey, I know it's painful but you'll get past it, ok?"

She looks at me, then pulls me in for a gentle kiss, "Be careful, ok?" She asks, I nod and head back out there to accept the challenge.

*Sami's P.O.V*

I decide to stay with Amelia, "He really loves you, you know that?" I ask, she looks at me.

"Yeah.... he hates seeing me injured." She sighs, sitting up to get a better view of the match between Drake and Jon.

We watch them just go back and forth, she chuckles and shakes her head, "My extreme boyfriend."

"And my best friend, no doubt." I add, then he uses Ambrosia's finisher and goes for the pin and wins. "Ha-Ha!!" I shout while Ammy squeals.

*Jon's P.O.V*

I get my arm raised while having the belt in my other hand, I do a quick bow and hurry out of the ring back to Amelia. She hugs me, "Moxley, you crazy man." she smirks, I smile.

"But I'm your crazy man." I murmur, she smiles and nods, I look at her bandaged leg, "How is it?" I ask, nodding to her injured leg.

She shrugs, "Doc said two weeks, but he said to be ok with... other activities." she said, raising her eyebrows.

I smile darkly, "Perfect!" I shout, throwing her over my shoulder.

She squeals, "Jonathan Good, put me down!!" She shouts, I laugh and swat her ass, making her yelp.

"Nope!" I answer, making her laugh.

----------------------------------------------

I watch as Amelia rests her head on my bare chest, "You're a gentleman, Jon." she sighs, I smirk.

"I try, Ammy." I say as I kiss her forehead, then focus my attention to her bandaged leg. "I swear, you follow me to the darkest places." I murmur, she looks up at me.

"Jon look... I know that it's bad but you've been through much worse than I have." she explains, I roll my eyes. 'She's right.' I think.

I pull her closer to me, "I know, you're right." I say, making her smirk.

"Jon, it's called trying to aim higher, right? You heard back from RING OF HONOR yet?" She asks, I shake my head.

"Not yet, probably not for another year or so. You?" I ask after answering.

"No." is all she says, I kiss her forehead again.

"Get some rest, babe. We need to leave for Cincinnati tomorrow, I know that you miss home." I say, she smirks.

"Only when you're there." she sighs, making me smile, then we both slowly fall into a peaceful sleep.