Chapter 16: Southern Violence

*Amelia's P.O.V*

I woke in the Texas hotel we were staying in for a triple threat match that Jon is in, I shake my head and wiggle out of his grip to look for my gym clothes, once I find them, I get changed and head out with my gym bag to a nearby gym. As I work out, I think about what Jon brought up a couple months ago about our relationship, 'Does he want to get married?' I think, becoming a little worried. I see Jon walk in a couple minutes later, "Hey, you're up early." I say, he smirks and sits on one of the benches near the weights. I spot him, "You alright?" I ask.

He sighs, "I'm fine, I just heard some news that wasn't the best news on the world.... if you interfere, I lose." he explains, my brows furrow with anger.

"That's not fair!" I scoff, he chuckles.

"You'd be surprised." he agrees. I head back over to the punching bags and just give as much as I can, then I feels Jon's arms wrap around me. "Hey, don't let it bother you, I'll be alright." he assures me.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, "I just hope that you don't end up bleeding to death." I murmur.

He pecks me on the lips, "Has that ever happened?" He asks, I shake my head. He pecks my lips again, "Then don't worry about it."

We finish up our workout and head back to the hotel room, he gets ready while I get changed into some regular clothes, which is a Batman t-shirt, skinny jeans, and black trainers. He comes out of the bathroom in a 'wife beater', blue wrangler jeans, and some black boots. He grabs something from his gym bag, pulling out a white straw cowboy hat. He puts it on and I feel my cheeks heat up, "Where did you get that?" I ask, he smirks and presses his lips against mine.

"I got it on the way to the gym, like it? Cause you're wearing it tonight, whether I win or lose." Jon says, I smile.

"What do mean-" I cut myself and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Yeah, you're going riding tonight and you need the proper attire. Until then," he puts on a hoodie and grabs his sunglasses, even though it was 6:30pm, "I'm wearing this."

We head down to the warehouse where the matches were taking place, he picks up a hay stick and puts it in his mouth. "Are you making fun of me, Mox?" I ask, my southern drawl kicking in.

He pins me against the nearest wall an kisses me hungrily, "Amelia Alexandria York! You know what that accent does to me!" He hisses, my breathing becomes shallow.

"Sorry..." I whisper, he smirks and pecks my lips.

*Jon's P.O.V*

"You can use that smart mouth accent later tonight." I say, she blushes. 'God, that's hot.' I think, leading her to a tv monitor room, "You'll be watching the match from here, so you'll be hidden from everyone else." I explain, closing the door and locking it behind me, "But until then," I set my hat and sunglasses on the desk, "We can have a little fun." I add, she bites her lower lip. I pin her against the nearest wall and hungrily kiss her, "Ammy, do you have any idea what you do to me?" I whisper, biting and sucking her neck, hearing her moans and whimpers fill the dim lighted room. I'm just about to slip my hand under her shirt when I hear someone knock at the door, "Fuck." I growl, going to open the door to see a producer.

"Your match is next, get ready." he says, I roll my eyes and put on my hat and sunglasses. I put the hay stick back in my mouth and she hands me my title belt, I peck her on the lips, "I'll be back." then leave her in the room while Rob walks past me to watch her.

*Amelia's P.O.V*

Rob walks in and sits in a fold out chair, "You alri-" I cut him off.

"Don't. Ask." I growl through clenched teeth, he puts his hands up in defense.

Jon comes out last and I roll my eyes, "Where did he get the hat?" Rob asks, I shake my head.

"I have no idea." I say, watching the match. The match quickly kicks off with glass tubes, it was hard for me to watch. Just the blood was making me cringe, Rob seemed to noticed.

"You.... wanna go for a walk?" He asks, I shake my head.

"It's just.... hard for me to watch him in these kind of matches..." I explain, he nods and turns his attention back to the match. Once I saw Drake push Jon off the truck and hit his knee on the concrete, I wince. The match went back and forth between the three of them for at least an hour, it was hard for me to watch. But Nick Gage ended up picking up the win, I slouch in my chair. "Great... Just Fucking GREAT!" I scream, kicking the desk in anger.

"What does that mean for you?" Rob asks, I shake my head and laugh bitterly.

"Gage, I'm forced to be stuck with him because Jon will be out for injury." I growl, punching the wall. "I need to go check on him." I say, heading over to the infirmary, where Jon is currently getting stitches.

"I'm sorry, Ammy." Jon apologizes, I grab Jon's hand.

"It's ok, I got Rob, remember?" I assure him.

He gives me a weary look, "Are you sure that you'll be alright?" He asks, I look at him.

"We'll see." I sigh. After he gets stitched up, he gets showered and dressed.

"Let's get back to the room." he grunts, I decide to drive back.

Once we walk in, Jon grabs me from behind and pins me on the bed, "Jon!" I gasp.

"I may have been cut up, but that didn't cause any problems with.... anything else." he whispers seductively in my ear, kissing my neck.

"Ahhhh....." I moan, he smiles against my neck.

"You ready to go riding?" He asks, I bite my lip.

"Let's get going." I breathe, slowly leading it to a long night.