Chapter 4: Better to Best

*Amelia's P.O.V*

I quickly undress and get in, "You can come in now!" I call, I hear the door open and close.

"When did the tornado happen?" Jon asks, I take a deep breath.

"Yesterday, I took 2 buses and a train to get here." I answer sharply, he chuckles.

"Since when did you develop an attitude?" He asks.

"Since I started developed a dumb ass southern accent." I say, the southern accent kicking in, I hear Jon laugh.

"That bad, huh?" He asks, I chuckle and shake my head and grab my razor.

"A really annoying accent." I say, shaving all the hair off my legs.

He chuckles, "As much as you've hung around all those rednecks, I wouldn't be surprised it rubbed off on you." I roll my eyes.

"Really Jon? Really?" I ask, full sarcasm in my tone.

He laughs, "Hey, there are a lot here too." he says.

I wash my hair, "I wouldn't know, I never had any friends." I say coldly.

There is silence... "Sorry." Jon apologizes, I grab the towel that's hanging over the shower, "So.... you have a ring name?"

I poke my head out of the curtain, "Yours first." I say, he smirks.

"Jon Moxley." He says, I laugh and turn the shower off.

"Ok, then mine will be...." I clear my throat, "Ambrosia." I say, "Now, could you be so kind to leave the bathroom." I ask, Jon snorts.

"Give me your razor." he demands, I roll my eyes and hand it to him in a shower curtain. The door opens and closes and I hurry and get changed into a black sports bra, a t-shirt that said, 'Be you' in cursive writing, some boy shorts, and socks. I comb out my hair and put it into a braid, then I grab my bag and come out of the bathroom and throw the bag onto the bed. Then I hear the tv, I plop next to Jon on the couch.

"Hey blondie!" I say, he immediately gives me a 'What the fuck' look.

"First of all, my hair isn't blond... it's light brown almost dirty blond-" I cut him off and laugh.

"That still counts as blond, weirdo!" I cackle, his eyes narrow.

"You really want to start this?" He challenges, I smile darkly.

"Bring it, Moxley." I growl playfully, all of a sudden, he pins me down and starts to tickle me.

"No stop!!!" I squeal, not able to contain my laughter.

"Quit!" He growls, I shake my head. I manage to buck him off of me, making him fall on the floor. I jump on top of him, pull him into a submission move called 'STFU' he cries out in pain.

"Tap!!" I growl, he shakes his head violently, I tighten my grip. "I said, TAP!" I shout, after about five more minutes, he scrambles out of it.

That's when I realize.... his eyes had turned green. He grabs me and slams me against the wall and pins me there, making me gasp in pain. For a few minutes we just stay there, staring into each other's eyes. "Don't ever... do that... again." he growls, and I don't know why........ but I just lean in and press my lips against his.

*Jon's P.O.V*

As soon as her lips connect with mine, I relax. I let go of her wrist, pulling her into me as I rest my hands on her back. I bite on her lower lip, making her open her mouth and gasp, giving me access to stick my tongue into her mouth. We both moan, she immediately tangles her fingers into my hair.

We pull away to gasp for air, making me pin her against the wall, but more gently, I press my forehead against hers. "Fuck." I breathe, then I press my lips against hers. I wrap her legs around my waist, pushing against her. She moans and tangles her fingers into my hair again, I gently kiss her neck.

"Jon.." she moans, I pull away, gasping for air.

"Sorry...." I whisper, her eyes widen.

"Why?" She asks, I release her and take two steps away from her. Then, I lock myself in my room. 'Because I'm trouble....' I think....

~1 Month Later~

*Amelia's P.O.V*

As soon as I walked into that training room, I was in. My matches were brutal, but not as brutal as Jon. We haven't spoken since that day, and since then, I had been seeing a guy named Liam who worked at the training center.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk in to see Liam with a knife in his hand, 'Oh no....' I think, he has been beating me senseless since I started talking to Jon, now it was much worse. He stands up and storms towards me, but I manage to run back out and hide somewhere in an alleyway. I had my cellphone and immediately dialed Jon's number.

*Jon's P.O.V*

I had just got out of the shower when I heard the phone ring, Amelia was calling. I roll my eyes, then my brows furrow, something is wrong, very wrong. I pick up, "Hello?"

"Jon? Jon! You have to help me!!!" She cries, clearly panicking.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I ask, she never called me like this.

"You were right!!!! I lied about him... just please.... help me!!!" She cries, my jaw tightens, 'That son of a bitch, I knew it!!!!' I think.

"Where are you right now?" I ask.

"I'm in an alleyway behind the apartment he lives in.... please... hurry... he's looking for me..." Then the phone goes dead, I immediately find clothes and hurry over there.

----------------------------------------------

I easily found her, she was sitting in a fetal position with her arms covering her face.

I kneel in front of her and gently pull her into my lap, before I put her into the passengers seat, I heard her whisper, "I love you."

-(Author's Note: See... the only person who I can picture as Liam at this point is Hayden, who was Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars... He has that dark look...)-