Part Ten; And I'll Call You Mine

"They need the Ascendant and a Bennett witch to leave the Prison World at the same time, something we cannot bring together" Freya explained and looked at her siblings who were listening her carefully. Klaus shrugged and stood up, not caring about the Bennett witch clearly. "Why not sending Bonnie back? Then she can donate some of her blood and get Elena back"

"You need the Ascendent for going back to Prison World, and Ascendant is in the Prison World according to Ms Bennet" Freya answered her younger brother who sighed and looked at Hope. "Do we believe her? She is sleeping with Elena's boyfriend"

Kol remarked and to be honest, it was a pretty good motive to keep Elena in the Prison World. Rebekah nodded and looked at her brother with agreement. Hayley narrowed her eyes to the situation, she knew Elena and Damon. Damon was impulsive and petty, he was always lashing out while Elena was always so tired of complaining about all the things no one has control over. "Sounds like we have no way to save Elena, maybe we should just let her be"

Kol scoffed and looked at Hayley with boredom. She was jealous of Elena, she was jealous of a girl who was trapped in a whole other reality with a sociopath. "Don't worry Hayley. I know you have your concerns but Elena is the only doppelgänger who hadn't fell for Elijah. They didn't even share a kiss"

With the glares and everyone else was sending him, Klaus' smirk became more visible. Kol covered his mouth with his hand while he was pretending to be shocked. "I thought you were better than this Elijah, how could you?" Klaus just let out a chuckle and Rebekah narrowed her eyes at Kol. Hayley raised her eyebrows and looked at Elijah who also narrowed his eyes.

"Stop acting like toddlers, we have things to do if you want Elena back" Freya snapped at her siblings, which made Kol chuckle uncontrollably. "Yeah, kissing, all about toddlers" Klaus smacked his arm playfully as they were chuckling like idiots. "Rumor has it, it was tongue involved"

Ended up Elijah speeding to Klaus and pinning him the wall with anger. Klaus raised his hands, proving his harmlessness and chuckled as Elijah let him go. Hayley just narrowed her eyes, and now Elena was living rent free in her mind even though Elena was not even aware that she was still existing.

Back in Prison World, Kai and Elena were in Lyon, continuing their France trip which had started from Paris. Elena woke up and walked to the balcony with her silk robe surrounding her skin perfectly. She closed her eyes as she leaned over the railings, smiling softly.

She heard him grunting and slowly waking up, she decided to stay in the balcony where she was able to see him but he was not able to see her. Elena watched him looking around the bed and then the room with a frown. He blinked few times, and he looked adorable much that Elena wanted to kiss him, so she did.

She walked inside of the room, looking at him smile as Kai let out his breath he was holding with fear. "I thought you've left" Elena narrowed her eyes and jumped onto their bed to wrap her arms around him. "Why would I?"

Kai just shrugged pressing his lips on her forehead. Elena chuckled with his kisses around her body. "So, what are we doing today?" Kai asked suggestively, making Elena smirk, the one he had returned.

"We can stay in bed, how does it sound?" He lazily nodded at Elena's suggestion. She wanted to get out of the Prison World but she was also happy with Kai, when they were alone and doing whatever they want. "Or we can find another hotel, change of scenery you know" Elena shrugged, she did not care.

Kai looked at Elena who looked sad within minutes, or wary maybe. He frowned and looked down to her face. "What's wrong?" Elena just shrugged and smiled back to him, and he could tell it was so fake. He sighed and held her tighter, thinking she would disappear. "Tell me"

"I hate being vampire" She admitted slowly, closing her eyes with sadness. He frowned and looked at her, he placed a kiss on her hair. "I love you" He whispered softly, making her smile. Now her smile was real, he opened his mouth one more time. "Maybe I can help you"

"How?"

"What if" He asked, pausing for a second to look at Elena's eyes directly. "What if I told you that I can siphon the vampirism from your blood?" Elena's eyes widened. She turned to him immediately and looking at him with shocked expression. "What, can you do that?"

Kai nodded and traveled his hand around her belly slowly. Now she placed herself between his two legs, resting her head on his chest. "But there are risks, like your death. But again, you can't die in this place. I don't know what would happen if we were out"

Elena shrugged, she was taking her chances if it meant being human again. She interweaved their hands and smiled with the feeling sinking in. "I would take my chances if it meant being human"

"Is that how much you hate what you are?"

"What I am is an abomination" He just shook his head, he hated the way she was feeling but he was emphasizing. If she was an abomination, he was some sort of fault that could be count as a curse. "You aren't, you are not an abomination. If you want to become a human again I will make sure your wish is granted. But it's not because you are an abomination, because you are asking for it"

Elena raised her head and smiled softly, she nodded and kissed his lips one more time. Elena was aware that what was going on between them was more than a stupid rebound relationship.

Elena smiled, she never thought a mortal could make her feel alive at the most. "I love you too Kai"

a/n: boom elena said it back! i want you guys to know that i am using elena as kai's redemption so i guess he will kinda go soft about and around her.