Part Six: Never Simple Never Easy

"Did you really think I hadn't tried to kill myself before?" Kai asked as Elena looked back at Bonnie, who was grunting in pain. "Because I had-" He reloaded his crossbow. "Lots of times, lots of ways" Kai aimed at Bonnie, while Elena's eyes trailed to the Ascendant.

"Grab that, and the next arrow goes in her heart. Your choice" Bonnie was making a noise in pain. Elena super speeded over to Bonnie, grabbing her so she can hold her in her arms. "Okay, I got ya"

Bonnie yelped as Elena ripped out the arrow, she bit into her wrist, ready to heal her, when Kai rushed forward to grab the ascendant, but Elena managed feed Bonnie, even though it took time for Bonnie to heal "ELENA, NO!"

Elena super speeded to Kai and shoved him at the wall, they struggled with each other, Kai dropped the ascendant. Bonnie, knowing nobody noticed her, looked at little Hope before dragging herself across the ground to the ascendant, tears in her eyes. Kai stabbed Elena with an arrow, Elena grunted in pain as she tried to take it out.

Elena and Kai were still fighting, Bonnie was healed as she crawled over to the Ascendant. The eclipse was fully overhead. Kai flipped Elena over as he attempted to push the arrow in deeper.

Bonnie reached the Ascendant and grabbed it as she picked Hope up. Kai twisted the arrow in Elena and Elena shouted with everything she had. "Bonnie... get...out of here" Bonnie went to say not but Elena growled. "Take Hope and get the hell out of here!" Elena was holding Kai down and he was struggling to get free.

Bonnie and Hope were brought up into the light, and with a flash, they were gone. The only thing left was the thin air, no Ascendant or anyone. Kai screamed furiously and Elena smiled, knowing Bonnie and Hope made it. The tears finally fell from her eye as she chuckled and looked at Kai, she started to cry and chuckle. "I did it, I saved Hope. I did it"

"And you blew our only chance to get out!" Kai screamed and Elena was silent. She was still smiling, she shook her head shrugged. "I don't care" Kai screamed again because he was well aware that Elena did not care about herself or him at all.

———

Bonnie was in her car, driving to the New Orleans, Louisiana. Fifteen hours of driving to Virginia, she did not care, all she cared was about the promise she made to Elena. She was going to take Hope to her family, and then find a way to get her out of that world, save her from that maniac called Kai.

She wiped her tears as she looked at Hope, who was sleeping soundly. She took a deep breath and smiled to the little girl as she made that little weird sound. She focused back to the road and sighed, she was going to achieve.

Fifteen hours felt like a fifteen years with seven pee breaks because Hope had her needs. Once she was in New Orleans, she felt like she was already feeling better. She parked her car and grabbed Hope from her seat.

Bonnie walked into a bar where a blonde was serving and smiling to the costumers. Bonnie leaned over the bar and smiled. "Hey can I ask you something please?" Blonde smiled and nodded, she seemed cheery. "Of course, go ahead"

"Do you know where can I find the Mikaelson Manor? I need to talk with Klaus, immediately" Blonde woman frowned and looked at the woman who was holding a baby, she tried to see her face but Bonnie covered Hope's head, suddenly, the blonde was unreliable. "Who are you?"

"I am a friend, a witch from Mystic Falls. Look, I have to see him, so tell me" Blonde sighed and nodded, she took a leaf from her notepad and noted the address. "Just don't mention my name" Bonnie nodded and walked out of the bar with the address.

With a few turns and almost getting lost for three times, Bonnie was standing in front of a mansion screaming Mikaelson. She narrowed her eyes and walked to the door, she was so anxious that she thought she could die.

Someone she hasn't seen before opened the door, she assumed he was Klaus' one of the hybrids. She cleared her throat and looked at him. "I demand seeing Klaus Mikaelson, tell him it's important" The hybrid frowned but nodded letting her inside.

After a minute Klaus walked in with red eyes and angry expression. "What's going on?" Bonnie turned to him, revealing Hope and herself. Klaus gasped and looked at his daughter with shock. Bonnie walked to him and handed Hope to him. "We need to talk"

The whole alive part of the Original family, except Freya, were at the parlor, waiting for Bonnie's explanation. She pursed her lips as she sighed and looked down to the ground. "Me and Elena were trapped in a Prison World created for someone else. One night when we were having dinner, Elena heard a noise and she decided to check it out. Then she came back with her, she looked down to her memories, making sure who she was. We were looking after her and trying to find a way to get out of the Prison World but then we realized that we were not alone" Bonnie paused and gulped, Elena was trapped there with a sociopath who could kill her. "Someone called Kai Parker, a warlock who killed his entire family and got locked in the Prison World by his coven because of his crimes. He tried to kill us but me and Hope could make it out alive"

Elijah gulped and clenched his jaw, not wanting to ask but knowing he had to. "Where is Elena?" Everyone looked at him, Bonnie took a deep breath and looked down to the ground, wiping her tears. "I killed Kai, and I was about get all of us out of there but Kai rose up from the death. He almost killed me but Elena healed me. And then Kai tried to stake Elena, they continued fighting. Elena was keeping him occupied and giving me more time. She told me to take Hope and leave, I listened her" Bonnie whispered, she was not able to hold her tears. "The only way to get out of the Prison World is using a Bennett witch, Elena knew it. She sacrificed herself and saved us, now she is trapped in the Prison World with a serial killer warlock" 

a/n: uh oh, by the way I published a new story. you can check it out from my profile 🥰