Part Sixteen; Romeo Save Me

"We will talk and take the girl, simple" Rebekah explained but Kai had no intention to listen the blonde vampire. He grabbed Stefan's and Caroline's arms at the same time and started to siphon them. When he had enough, he let them go and stormed inside of the building, making Rebekah narrow her eyes. "He will get himself and Elena killed" Elijah shook his head and they all walked in.

Kai started to search every single room that house could offer to him. He saw three vampires coming his way, snapping their necks easily before continuing his search. He was positive that whosoever took Elena was going to taste the death from his hands, other wise he could not feel completely avenging.

After the seventh vampire he rendered useless and the fourth room he checked, he finally heard Elena. He used his magic to break the door down. He saw Elena crying and two other people looking at her. All the attention turned to him in an instant. "Kai" Elena let out a weak whisper and smiled sadly with tears in her eyes, and that was his wake up call. He needed to protect her, he had to protect her from everything, because he promised her to. "You must be Marcel"

"And that makes you Kai, the psychotic boyfriend" Kai smirked and nodded with pleasure. It was great that they thought they knew his rage's lengths and power he was holding. "My reputation precedes me, I am glad Elena told you about me. Oh, I bet she also said that I like bloodshed and torture. Well she is not right at all" Elena looked at Kai with confusion along with others.

"When it comes to someone hurting Elena, I don't like bloodshed, I love it" Marcel started to cough blood and Davina's eyes started to bleed. Elena looked around with fear, hoping Kai would not hurt her in the way he was doing to Davina and Marcel. He walked to her and untied her wrists and ankles. Elena let out a sigh, it was good to be free again.

Elena closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Kai's neck. He picked her up from the ground and placed a kiss on her forehead. He put her on the bed and turned to Marcel with a cold glare. "I will not hurt that girl you see there, because I have never heard a word about her, but you? I can use you as my next punchbag" Kai moved to him, but fell on his knees and started to scream. Elena turned her head and saw Davina torturing him. "No one can hurt him!"

Kai looked at Elena like he was about to die, and maybe he was going to die. Elena gulped and looked around, seeing the mid length table lamp, she grabbed it and hit Davina's head with it without any hesitation.

Kai raised his head when the pain stopped suddenly. He saw Elena, and Davina laying down unconscious with her head bleeding. Elena was holding a bloody lamp as she was looking at Davina's body.

Rebekah and her brothers ran into the room. Elena dropped the lamp to the ground and gasped. Marcel recovered from his current condition and sped to Davina, who was still alive. Elena continued looking at her bloodied hands and she did not even realize that Kai took her outside of the house. She did not realize that Caroline and Stefan hugged her as soon as they saw her. She did not realize that they all walked back to compound.

She just looked at her hands and Davina's blood. The blood reminded her that she did not need to be a vampire to become a monster. Maybe it was in her, and vampirism was just her shield.

She was late to realize that Marcel was yelling at her. She raised her head, for the first time since she caught a glimpse of blood, and his voice was more than an echo. "If you are alive now, it is only because of the babies you are carrying!" Elena closed her eyes and sighed, trying to find an effective answer to shut his mouth. "I did what I have to do for protecting my family, and Davina is still alive" Everyone was looking at her with shock, because everyone was sure that they heard Elena was carrying babies. "Babies? Are you pregnant?"

Caroline looked at her best friend with horror. Elena sighed again, and nodded. Kai's eyes widened, of course he should have known. Sexual relationship without any birth control only could lead to a child. However, it did not scare him, nor he hated the babies. He wrapped his arm around her waist slowly. "We are going home"

"No you are not-" Klaus tried to walk to them but he couldn't pass the invisible barrier holding him down. He frowned and slammed his fists to the barrier. "Yes, we are. And if I see you again, you wouldn't want to think about the things I will do to you, or to your daughter. I can choose it later" 

"Who do you think you are to threaten me!" Klaus yelled at Kai's face, emphasizing the "me" more than he should have. Kai let out a humorless chuckle and took a step to Klaus who was looking at him with the worst anger he had ever seen, even worse than his father. "If any of your intentions are to hurt Elena, or the babies she is carrying, then there are no threats Klaus, there are promises. And I promise you the eternity of suffering"

The next thing they knew, Elena and Kai were gone along with Caroline and Stefan. Klaus let out a furious scream as they disappeared. He was not aware how dangerous Kai could be, but seemed so Kai was not aware who he was dealing with as well.

a/n: I am so so so so so so sorry for this late update!