Part Nine; You Can See It With The Lights Out

"There is nothing we can do, right?" Elena asked as she huffed, looking around. Kai shook his head and looked at her with boredom. "Well, having your friend's blood and the Ascendant is the only way to get us out of here" Elena sighed and sat down next to him and they both looked at the sky as they both sat down at the grassy area and watching another eclipse they had to miss.

Kai looked at her and smiled, now they were alone there for three weeks, and it was fun. She was fun, she was pretty, she was a bundle of light that light lightened him as well. "At least we are not alone" Kai nodded to her statement and looked back to her. "Will you kill the coven when we are out of here?"

Kai nodded and Elena sighed, she was getting his motives but they were still wrong. "Maybe you don't have to? Maybe you can just rule them" Kai shrugged, maybe he could. However bloodshed sounded more pleasant. For the first time, he was happy to be in that damned prison. "What would you do first if we were out of here?"

Elena smiled and looked at him. "I would go and check on Hope, making sure Bonnie handed her to her family" He nodded, looked at her with an unreadable expression. "If I were you, I would kill that Damon guy" Elena laughed and nodded but Kai was dead serious. "I can kill him for you, if you want" Elena shook her head and smiled, she did not want Damon to die, she wanted everyone to live. He could live in the way he wanted as long as he was away from her.

"What would you do if we were out?" Kai shrugged and looked at her, he had never thought about it at all. She smiled again, God, she was always smiling and it was always so adorable that hurting something inside of Kai. "I would kiss you" He smirked and Elena laughed, shaking her head. She connected their lips, a little chaste kiss making her happier than ever. "We both know you would take over your coven first"

Kai nodded and connected their lips again, when there was no one around everywhere else was amazing to make out. Gardens, parks, Elena's former high school, supermarkets, libraries all around the town; everywhere whenever they were bored.

"If we are locked in this place, let's make the best of it, we can travel around the world" Elena said as she parted them, looking at his eyes. He said nothing but attacked back to her lips like nothing had happened. And the cycle followed itself when they both landed on their bed.

They were sharing the same bed for two weeks now, and he was slowly letting her in, and he was also exploring that Elena was not only that poor, wretched, selfless girl but a fierce woman with a wild nature. "This is becoming a habit"

He said, playing with her hair as she frowned and looked at him. "What do you mean by it?" Kai smirked and tangled her hair, making her narrow her eyes. "I am getting use to us laying down naked all day" Elena smiled and nodded, she was too as well. They continued to lay down when his lips found her shoulder. "You are the only person who treated me like a person, not an abomination"

"Because I don't think you are an abomination" She raised herself up and looked at the man laying down with her in their bed. She held his cheek, caressing it lovely. "What you have is a gift, not a curse. You are gifted, not an abomination" He laughed bitterly and Elena scoffed when she realized he was not taking her serious.

"You think it's funny? Well, think about an average human. Can they siphon magic from a vampire? Or an ordinary witch without their powers, can they gain it back so easily like you do?" Kai raised his eyebrows when Elena smiled and kissed his chest. Elena smirked when he did not laugh again. "I see you are not laughing, so you got it right"

"I guess I did" He was not sure why she was so nice to him, why would someone be nice to an abomination. But that was the thing, Elena wasn't thinking that he was an abomination and she was looking at him like he was special. He was special for her, the only person who thought he was special instead of a monster. "When you talk I feel like my heart fastens and when you kiss me I feel like I am burning alive, why?"

He asked, genuinely curious. Elena bit her bottom lip and tried to suppress her smile, she was not successful. She looked at him and pressed her lips onto his lips. He wrapped his arms around her body and replied the kiss.

They kissed, parted, kissed again and after five minutes Elena parted them completely. She looked at his eyes and smiled lightly before tracing her hands around his chest slowly. "How did you feel? When we were kissing?"

He looked at her, trying to understand why this question was necessary. Elena nodded her head, trying to encourage him to speak up. "I can't explain" He whispered slowly, looking at her lips. "But I can make you feel"

Elena was suddenly filled with the urge of kissing him until her last breath. She gulped and looked down at him, Elena was feeling one thing so powerfully, so powerfully that she wanted not to feel it. However, she felt like she would stay hollow without the feeling she was experiencing.

"What do you think?" His voice brought her back to her senses. She looked at him with a smile and connected their foreheads. Kai knew that whatever he was feeling, she liked it and that was enough to make him happy. "I think I know"

"Care to share?" Because Kai was experiencing it for the first time, he wanted to know what was happening to him whenever he was around her. Why he was feeling weird when she was not around, whenever he was not able to see her. Her hands found his hair as she placed a kiss on his cheek. "You are in love"

a/n: lol, i made him fall in love with her. by the way, i have finished publishing "hard feelings" and it would be amazing if you checked it out (ofc if you want to) love you <3